6.1

1. Apr 14, 2011
    Incredibly disappointing to write this... this game was the only reason I bought the Kinect. Saw it at a Best Buy demo a couple of weeks ago and bought everything. Thankfully, I really like the Kinect (Dance Central especially) and bought MJE the second Best Buy opened yesterday. This version is TOTALLY gimped. Would any of you bought this had you known the following? There's only 15 of 29 songs you can "Dance Only" to. And that's not the worst part. You can only do it on "easy". That's right, there's no way to up the difficulty. The dance only versions are completely dumbed down. To be able to dance the moves closer to what is on the Wii? You have to sing in what they've called the "master performance" - the catch? THERE'S ONLY 9 OF 29 SONGS that even HAVE that option. NINE. I am FLOORED at how much of an opportunity was missed here. The game looks incredible. The projection technology is amazing, the tracking is perfect - and they took the lazy way out. No difficulty settings? No option to "just" dance on ALL the songs? They only did the REAL MJ moves on NINE tracks? And those tracks you have NO CHOICE but to sing on? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Ubisoft - Patch this. Give Dance only options and for the love of MJ let us do it on a difficulty other than 2-star EASY. What a mess. Expand
  2. May 18, 2011
    Kinda disappointed with this game. It is fun 2 dance like Mj on the kinect however the gameplay is too easy and the dance moves are dumb down too much for me.The kinect does a gud job of being responsive however the game is very flawed. Please release a patch to fix this and this game will be much better.
  3. Nov 25, 2011
    I find it disappointing that this game was made. MJ was a largely hated person by the sane population of the US, and now hes dead he becomes a hero? Dont forget this POS molested children, I dont care that he wasnt convicted, we all know the truth. Now hes idolized in a game. I hope hes burning in hell with the most extreme pain possible for eternity. Ubisoft should be punched in the face for making this game. Expand

1. Dec 12, 2011
    With its focus on fun over competition-like accuracy, this is the first dancing game to grab and hold my attention beyond just a couple of songs. Plus, the soundtrack is just plain hard to top.
  2. Oct 20, 2011
    This game isn't a Thriller. It's actually much closer to Bad. The motion controls aren't as Smooth as Criminal and the low difficulty level makes me stop before I get enough. The way this game makes me feel is somewhat mixed, because The Experience is occasionally fun replacement for aerobic. If a game made from the King of Pop generates to an muscle exercise, does it do justice for the memory of a legend? [May 2011]
  3. Jun 27, 2011
    Fans will still find the game fun, because the dances are going to either impress with their novelty or their nostalgia factor, and because the Kinect gets this game a lot closer to what it should've been all along.