6.1

1. Apr 20, 2011
    Probably the game that makes you close as being the real MJ. PROS: Greatest song choices!!! almost the best of MJ, only 2 or 3 songs missing MJ school teaches you the dance moves with REAL choreographers!! Ability to sing, dance, sing and dance! with 2 levels of difficulty Impressive visuals and graphics; great feeling to be on a MJ stage, execution is awsome! Multiplayer up to 4 players local, very fun, 2 modes (battle and coop)
    Great feeling of being into the King of Pop shoes!!!
    Full body tracking and accurate!
    CONS:
    You need to practice to be the king of pop!!!
    Dance move could be better illustrated
    Too bad that all songs don't have the full karaoke function...and singing might be to easy...
    If you are a big MJ fan then I would recommend it If you are a fan of dance central and want another game, go for it!
    it's gonna be party time!!!
    Overall I'll rate the game 9 out of 10
  2. May 13, 2011
    I must admit I was slightly hesitant at first when it came to picking up this game, as I was devastated when MJ died. But once I slipped on my official Michael Jackson collectors edition glove, and began breaking it down oh so low to 'Billy Jean' I felt Michael was alive again, living through the rhythmic undulations of my pelvis! I especially like the bonus levels, racking up points touching as many prepubescent boys possible while the timer counts down is almost as thrilling as the real thing! Or so I've heard. I've often fallen back onto my sofa, in a sweaty mess after a good 2 hour session of the game just to let my gloved hand do the walking... wink wink. It's almost like Michael is in the room with me. This is a must buy for die hard fans. Expand

1. Dec 12, 2011
    With its focus on fun over competition-like accuracy, this is the first dancing game to grab and hold my attention beyond just a couple of songs. Plus, the soundtrack is just plain hard to top.
  2. Oct 20, 2011
    This game isn't a Thriller. It's actually much closer to Bad. The motion controls aren't as Smooth as Criminal and the low difficulty level makes me stop before I get enough. The way this game makes me feel is somewhat mixed, because The Experience is occasionally fun replacement for aerobic. If a game made from the King of Pop generates to an muscle exercise, does it do justice for the memory of a legend? [May 2011]
  3. Jun 27, 2011
    Fans will still find the game fun, because the dances are going to either impress with their novelty or their nostalgia factor, and because the Kinect gets this game a lot closer to what it should've been all along.