7.3

1. Nov 29, 2015
    This is a good game collection, especially if you like shooters like Defender,Smash TV and Robotron 2048.Other great games include Rampage,Gauntlet, Marble Madness and Super Sprint. I recommend this collection for arcade lovers and for local coop, that is the main appeal of a lot of games.Almost everybody will like something on this compilation.
  2. Feb 24, 2013
    Load of rubbish, having grown up with some of these games I cannot believe how bad some of them are. It doesn't help that the controls are almost non existent for most and just an exercise in frustration. I wish I hadn't bothered and left the good memories of these games as just that.

1. Feb 11, 2013
    The Midway Arcade Origins pack gives modern gamers the opportunity to play through a fantastic collection of some of the best arcade titles, but for those who are used to playing these games from an arcade cabinet, the nostalgic feel may be dampened by awkward controls.
  2. Jan 1, 2013
    A mixed bag, with some unforgettable classics but many uninteresting or badly aged ones too, and without any extras to make the package more interesting.
  3. Dec 10, 2012
    Midway Arcade Origins is a collection of old games that does not fit very well in the actual generation. A product only for true retro game lovers.