1.3

Overwhelming dislike- based on 88 Ratings

1. Feb 8, 2011
    Seems like everything in this game works bad, like hundreds games that just copy and paste ideas of other games without any care.

The multiplayer can be fun, but when you realize that some are better than this, you will wanna get out.
    If you want a good game, move away from here.
  2. Feb 28, 2011
    WOW. Never have I seen such a mildly unique game be so brutally raped by terrible producing and awful buggy gameplay. This game looks like crap and plays like crap. A shame as it had some potential.
  3. Apr 7, 2011
    1st game I ever returned within 24hours. To keep this review short and simple this game has countless bugs and glitches. AI seems confused (if there moving and not just staring at you 90% of the time). No one plays this game online so i have no idea what happens during an xboxlive match. Dialog in the game makes no sense and seems written in 5min. Lastly the game is recycled every round.
  4. May 26, 2011
    one word crap I could not believe how crappy it was it was as crappy as alpha protocol and Alan wake it ranks in my top 10 crap game of all time can't believe i spend $48 giving it back and getting my money back and telling anyone who wants to play this game you will be disappointed trust me
  5. Feb 6, 2012
    Okay guys. The only thing good about is the idea, I really appreciate the idea of this game, BUT, the whole thing is poorly presented. Bad gameplay, the story is not convincing, bad AI, almost everything is bad. If you value your money, and go buy another game. If you value your time, don waste your time on this. I am surprised why would any publisher will release this, maybe to remind us how good is the other games?This is the worst game I have played. The 3 marks, are for the idea and effort. Expand
  6. May 8, 2012
    Probably the worst game of the generation. I'd rather play fracture then this.
  7. Jun 3, 2012
    this game was the most stupidest game i seen in yrs this make duke nukem forever seem best game of the yr compare to this rubbish was creator of the game low on cash to create such rubbish game or guess maybe drunk enough to notice that this game does not make entirely no sense at all if they ever got chance to re do this game or make add on pack for this do us a favour dont.
  8. Jul 2, 2012
    What a disappointment, I got the game when it was released. This game is filled with game breaking bugs, insane difficulty spikes, stiff controls, bad voice acting. I've never seen a game this bad.
  9. Aug 2, 2012
    To all of those who would of have given this game a positive review, please get passionately acquainted with some radiation for a looong time. This game is nothing but pure GARBAGE!!!!! The AI, story, gameplay, sound, acting/syncing is all GARBAGE!!!!!! DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!!!!!
  10. Jan 21, 2013
    I have not seen this poorly executed games since sonic freeriders and APB.The story of this game is catastrofic.But the worst thing in this game is that when you enter mindjack mode,the most ear killing sound ever appears,so you never want to mindjack in mindjack.Bosses in the game are too easy to beat you just have to kill some people and that is it he is just there being stupid and doing anything.And the A.I is so brain dead that they just stay in the middle of the way shooting walls nothing else literally.And the voice acting is pure S**t.So my final verdict for this game is a 0 out of 10 0-why was this planed???I hope god has mercy on the souls of the men that worked on this game
    Please do not buy this peace of crap
  11. Oct 2, 2012
    The only thing you will like about this game is the time that you spend NOT playing it. The game has countless broken AI's that can't shoot anything but the air. This game provides no challenge at all, and if your willing to put up with this garbage for another 8 hours. You will be able to beat it with your eyes closed.
  12. Mar 1, 2013
    Having my nether regions be mauled by a shark would be a more entertaining and painless in comparison to this. Why is making a game THIS horrid not a crime yet?
  13. Rei
    Nov 28, 2012
    okay there is ALOT of reviewers ho should be fired for giving this game anymore than the lowest score. it is insulting to the buyers out there paying money for a BROKEN game!!!!!! the ai is BROKEN! the robots actually shoot the bloody floor ffs. the ninja boss dont attack just running around like a retard. how the bloody hell can you give a game there is broken a average or more score. do they even play the bloody game. fire them now cause that is lying to people. the story gives no scence at all. after like 6 hours they actually says you can mindjack people. wtf have we be doing all the time. the ai is completetly broken. and the multiplayer sucks. Expand
  14. Feb 2, 2013
    THIS GAME SUCKS ASS!!!! How could square enix let thir name be on this. I will give a brief list of why this game sucks ass 1. An enemy walked up to me and said "Watch out grenade!" even though there wasnt a grenade, after i shot him in the face. HE SAID THE SAME DAMN THING! 2. One boss repeatedly shot at the ground and wouldnt die until all the other enemies were dead 3. THE MAIN CHARACTERS DONT KNOW WHAT MINDJACKING IS!!!

4. you have to earn the right to make teams

5. The graphics suck donkey balls

6. I can name hundreds of other games you could be playing right now.

7. Cover sucks balls

8. its extremely buggy

9 and 10: It issnt even worth talking about

Do not play this game under any circumstances
  15. Feb 1, 2013
    This is maybe the worst game I have ever played and I have played many. The only words that describe this game are broken, Unbalanced and abomination to game kind. This pile of techno-vomit should be shot into the sun were it's evil can be destroyed and never seen again. There is no point in trying to explain the game-play or story because there virtually is none. Do yourself a favour the next time you go the toilet dump mind jack in the toilet, do your business and flush it to the pits of hell. 1/10-Epic Fail. Expand
  16. Mar 17, 2013
    this game is the worst piece of ever the graphics, physics, gameplay and music is terrible it feels like im playing a PS1 game. The story doesnt make any sense what so ever it is like the makers have had a meeting and said lets just make a game.
  17. Mar 20, 2013
    is this a game its man graphics suck bugs i dont have what to say it deserves 2 or 3 shame on you creators if people will vote this game 7 8 9 they are noobs and they dont care what they play
  18. Apr 8, 2013
    One point for the interesting idea, everything else fails. Graphics are only mediocre, story is just strange, but the biggest problem to me is probably the A.I. I usually don't comment on A.I. because I'm not very good at distinguishing between good or bad A.I. But this is a joke. Enemies stand around, bosses shoot the ground and some of the A.I. manages to get themselves killed. Oh and they tend to walk in straight lines right in your line of sight so the game is really easy. Expand
  19. May 4, 2013
    This game commits every sin a bad game can commit. it boring as hell, the controls are so bad its laughable, you will never have any idea what the hell is going on and this game has the WORST AI in any game I have ever played ever. the only thing this ip desvers is to die horribly and never be seen, heard of or spoken of until the end of time!
  20. Dec 9, 2013
    Honestly reading the reviews of this game makes me believe the people writing them played maybe the first 2 levels before making their judgement.
    The third person cover mechanics being described as broken are far from they are almost identical in fact to the first gears of war game.
    The AI is terrible this is true but it is only noticeable in relation to your allies. It is especially
    disconcerting in this regard as the mindjack mechanics which are a cool idea and should be a lot of fun cannot be used more often than not unless you want your main character to walk into the midst of your enemies whilst you attempt to make the most of this core mechanicism.
    The graphics are pretty average for a 2011 game but better than earlier games which are described as amazing.
    The Multiplayer works in much the same way as Dark souls with red or blue invaders. The rpg elements are not rpg elements essentially it is a couple of perks you can equip.

The thing I find weirdest is talk about how the story is one of it's redeeming qualities, here I disagree the most the story is terrible, it is a good concept, but the story lacks any interaction with the basic plot, lacks any real depth and honestly makes you feel like you are playing what is an alright game for absolutely no reason, all information is laid out in conversation based cut scenes and your boss battles which should lend a bit of variety to the faceless soldiers who you kill for who knows what reason are often more aggravating than entertaining, at certain points even leading you to fight indestructible enemies who will explode when you kill all the lackeys.

Ultimately I quit this game when I spent 20 minutes firing rockets into a boss without it dying only to have a mass of troops spawn beside me and kill me. Up until then I got a lot of entertainment from this game but after this with no vested interest in the story I just thought "what is the point."
  21. Jul 10, 2013
    It's not god awful terrible, but it is easily a bad game. Its concept was great, but its problems outweight the positives. I WAS going to give a 4, but the piss poor A.I drags it to a 3
  22. Jul 7, 2013
    MindJack has an excellent concept about its story line, however when the game was released in January 2011, this game is currently panned for the lack of aesthetics, poor enemy AI, and poor control of the character.
  23. Jul 28, 2013
    The robots shoot the ground... I don't think I need to say much more.

Mindjack is the type of game that could of been revolutionary, but instead turned out to be a massive disaster. Terrible AI, worst voice acting of this generation, pointless boss battles, nonsensical story, and worst of all, you can't even pause the damn game. Hopefully the unique multiplayer will be used by much more
    accomplished games in the future, but as of right now, forget Mindjack ever even existed. Destroy all copies on sight.

It should be a crime to purchase this game.
  24. Jul 31, 2013
    Where do i start with this god awful game its like being in a dark basement, strapped to a chair and getting your fingernails pulled out one by one thats how much this game sucks! First of all the story line is linear and pointless, like the same recycled enemys over and over again, thats if you can get there A.I to function properly they'll just stair at the wall or just wander into the open getting shot at with no intelligence what so ever! Big robots that are suppose to bosses just shoot at the ground! Are they there just to look pretty? Do one thing nd DO NOT BUY THIS GAME! Expand
  25. Oct 17, 2013
    THIS GAME IS JUST BALLS TO THE WALLS BROKEN.THE PLOT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE,THE VOICE ACTING IS SH**,THE SOUNDS SUCK,GAMEPLAY IS PATHETIC,A.I. IS IDIOTIC,BOSSES ARE EASIER THAN EASY,MULTIPLAYER IS HORRIBLE,ANDIT'S UNDERCOOKED AND FULL OF GLITCHES THAT THE GLITCH GREMLIN BLESSED YOU WITH.DESTROY THIS GAME AND ALL IT'S COPES NOW.

1. Apr 13, 2011
    Don't just skip the cinematics, skip Mindjack altogether. Playing this game made me wish it were as easy to enjoy a crummy videogame as it is a B-movie, but really, Mindjack is worse than that. It's more like a student film.
  2. Mar 31, 2011
    The cover shooter genre has plenty of untapped potential. Vanquish hinted at this by kicking up the pace a few (hundred) notches, but Mindjack is perhaps the first to actively introduce truly new kinds of gameplay, and I had my fingers crossed for its success. Unfortunately, the finished product is about as botched as a game can get.
  3. Mar 3, 2011
    Feelplus and Square-Enixʼs new try in the shooting genre falls way too short, compared even to the weakest 3rd-person shooters of the last five years.