7.2

1. DME
    Jul 23, 2012
    Lacks very many features that it's PC counterpart has. Unfortunately, in order for players to play on a world, the world's host must be signed in at all times. This is actually a much bigger deal than most people would think. If you and a whole team of buddies get together and build a huge world, nobody can access it unless the Host player is online. Still, it's a decent port to the Xbox 360 that functions well with few glitches and bugs. Expand
  2. May 19, 2012
    Stop being so negative about the Xbox now having Minecraft. Here's the short version of my review to save your time and my own. Think Minecraft Alpha (the first version of minecraft) with an advanced crafting system that gives you the recipe and what you're missing for what you want to make. All that's different between the Xbox version, and the Computer version is that the Xbox can't use mods, nor creative mode. So no experimenting with building houses, or avoiding enemies, or living without worrying about health. So other than that the game is terrific and I play it nearly every day. If you are creative enough and good at surviving in strange environments with hostile creatures than buy this game. P.S. PS3 gamers, suck it. We have Minecraft now. Hahaha Expand
  3. May 12, 2012
    Never played MC before, and I can see potential here. But MC is tedious. The crafting menu is a shopping list that requires a ton of digging or chopping. Tools wearing out feels like game padding (compare to Skyrim or Monsterhunter's engaging crafting.) Even hunting is dull. The graphics are crappy, and I'm not sure why they should be. I love the lego-aspect, but pretty visuals and fun tasks would make the game far better. Expand
  4. May 9, 2012
    A very lackluster port of an amazing game. Absolutely no bells or whistles here. A very minimal and extremely outdated version of minecraft. A lot of the bugs that were fixed months ago on pc still plague this version. Terrible implementation of the crafting system. Very poorly mapped controls. I have been playing minecraft with a controller for two years and my dated xpadder setup is worlds better. If this had come out six to nine months ago as it was supposed to it would have been fine. As I'm sure they plan to update and fix some of these issues. But it's already six months behind in basic gameplay and mechanics let alone the bug fixes. At it's heart it still is an okay game but being that the pc version is roughly the same price, has more content, is modable and skinable and has fewer bugs I see absolutely no reason why anyone should buy the 360 port. Expand
  5. May 14, 2012
    This version of Minecraft should only be played by those who have not or can not play it on the pc. The game is based on an old version of the game, it has no texture packs, mobs spawn during the day as well as inside your house when you try to sleep. Food does not stack, the maps are limited, the time it takes to create and save a map is grossly disappointing, there tends to be considerable lag when playing online, and there is input lag from the controller to the game. The only positive thing I can say is that at least this is a version of the game before hunger was introduced. If you've never played Minecraft before this could be fun, but for the price it should have at least been the first released version of the game. Therefore I say doodoo pie overall. Expand
  6. May 11, 2012
    Ok. I know I will be called PS fanboy because of my opinion (but usually Im Xbot) - but I really dont see the audience for this game. If you like to create stuff, use your imagination, share it and play it with other people - you should go get LBP2. Much better possibilities, dedicated servers for sharing, community functions (ratings, reviews,...). If you dont like it, MC is not for you anyway.
    Dont get me wrong. It is not bad game. You are building stuff just for the sake of the building itself. There is no motivation to play it for a long time.
  7. Jun 30, 2013
    I have never actually played this game but watched several people waste valuable hours on it an t I just wanted to offset the score of those that love this game because it's lousy graphics, simple gameplay, crappy music, and total lack of anything interesting makes me now know the majority of people who have some form of gaming system are complete morons.
  8. May 25, 2012
    Fans scream in joy, Notch gets his money... everyone is happy. In reality, fans get a poor crafting system and a overall inferior version to the PC, and a hard time fapping to Creepers. (Actually,Creepers are still hot) but to keep it simple, Creepers give this game a 5/10. If it weren't for them, it would be a 0.
  9. May 19, 2012
    Finally bringing a good building game to the Xbox 360, Minecraft has arrived. The game looks amazing, very crisp colours, although a block can flicker when you stand too close to the block as you are building it. But that is easily fixed by standing a little further back while building.
    The game offers a couple of different game modes. From peace full where there are no monsters to hard
    where survival is very difficult. Certainly game mode normal is difficult enough during the first hours of play. If you just want to build put the game mode on peace full, although for some resources you need to kill the monsters. The number of resources vary from stuff that is plenty (dirt and stone) to stuff that is endlessly difficult to find (diamonds and clay). I still have not found any clay...
    The game play is great, I really like the controls of the Xbox vs the PC version. Very intuitive. Having a build menu does really help, but at the same time seems to reveal too much of the mystery. It would have been great if the options you have for a resource only appeared in the build menu after you got that resource. The world is big enough to have a great time, though does not seem so endless as in the PC version.
    And yes, it is an older version of Minecraft. Quit obviously it takes some time to develop the game for the Xbox. Some of the cool stuff that you can see in het PC version like: animal farming, Jungle terrain, growing mushrooms, settlements and spells are not available in this version. Though I am sure it will come. Certainly giving the game the same price tag as the PC version implies that. Split screen is wonderful when you are adventuring together, you can adjust horizontal or vertical. When you are crafting - not so much. The crafting screen is tiny and very difficult to see what you are building. Even on a big screen tv.
    I am currently giving this game an 8. It's a great game and very addictive. But the thing that makes the PC version a brilliant game is all the user generated content. A lot of it made in the Creative game mode. I hope that this will also be allowed on the Xbox version. If so, the game quickly goes up to a 10.
    I would recommend Minecraft on the Xbox to newcomers or to people who can't play it on the PC. If you are a veteran PC Minecraft player, the Xbox version probably is not for you. If not: Have amazing amounts of fun in the first great building game on the Xbox.
  10. May 9, 2012
    The Xbox 360 port of Minecraft is amazing! I was never much of a PC gamer so I really gravitated tward this. I first got it at 8:30 and I stopped at 5:00! This game can be enjoyed for hours and hours. I think that 4J studios did the PC version justice and created the best port of ANY game I have ever seen! I won't compare it to the PC version with mods and texture packs, becouse the Xboz version was meant to be different. In all this is a wonderful masterpiece of a port. Expand
  11. May 10, 2012
    The single-player component is deep and expansive, allowing your creativity to shine, and the tutorial helps you when you're lost on what to build or what to do, basically eliminating the need for a wiki. However, the best part of Minecraft is the multiplayer: I loved going on adventures, mining, and even simple BUILDING a lot more when I had 8 friends with me.
  12. May 9, 2012
    It's Minecraft, just now on 360. The maps are smaller, it is running on an older version of the game (with updates to be rolled out over time, much like the pc version), and it has ditched dedicated servers in favor of a drop in, drop out system based on the original player's save. It also includes a nice 4-player splitcreen mode, and allows for eight people to play together at any one time. They have also implemented a more intuitive crafting system, allowing the player to easily manage that which he wishes to create, along with the materials needed, doing away a lot of the trial and error that normally comes with crafting. If the changes they made to the game don't bother you, then you are in for a great experience. Expand
  13. May 9, 2012
    Even if the 360 port of Minecraft is lacking many things, it does not detract from the overall immersion and experience you get in Mojang's world. Cons:
    -The port did take away the "trial-and-error" crafting, in support of auto-crafting that the computer will do for you (if you have the necessary items).
    -The game world isn't as expansive on the 360 which means the depth and the overall
    earth the map encompasses is much smaller.
    -No character customization

Pros:
    -Highly addictive gameplay that translates well from the PC version
    -Very pleasing graphics that are worked in a way to stimulate the senses
    -Absolutely chilling piano score
    -Day/Night cycles are handled very well
    -Combat is on-point
    -Multiplayer is fun and addictive and it compliments the overall experience

I recommend this to anybody and everybody.
  14. May 9, 2012
    The Xbox Port of Minecraft is often getting compared to the advanced PC, which Is basically unfair. The reviews should be based on the Xbox version alone. Minecraft is just one of those rare games that come along, that you find yourself still playing 3 years later.
  15. May 21, 2012
    Simply put, if you can get the PC version, get that instead. Newest version, easier controls especially for building, mod support and also it's the same price. However, if your an Xbox fanboy and have a computer older than your grandma, or you hate mouse and keyboard controls for some reason and are willing to sacrifice some extras for your beloved analogue control, OR all your friends play on the Xbox and you feel left out, then there's no reason not to get this version. The experience is much the same. Expand
  16. May 14, 2012
    The Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft is GREAT. Not better than the PC version, but it is a more vanilla version of the same great game. "More" vanilla... not blank. It's a rewind version of about (i heard 6 months in one review) six months ago. Not a huge gripe. Updates will roll out over time, but that just means Minecraft will stay a timed PC exclusive. Now I can play this great game with all my Live friends. I've stayed up into the A.M. with my wife in split-screen a couple of nights already. Elitists, chill out. Be proud the game is a timed PC exclusive for the updates. I'm not complaining. Expand
  17. May 9, 2012
    By no means a bad game but the pricing is all wrong 1600msp . I tried the demo enough to get what its about @ 800 point I may have bit , way overpriced . Many many games on XBLA that simply offer more fun and content.
  18. May 19, 2012
    Minecraft on the 360. That's it plain and simple. But it is still really fun! It control very well and it is nice to not have to find a server and worry all the cool stuff you collect will be raided by random people. The 8 player co op is great too allowing you and friends to be able to build and mine together. My one criticism though is that despite still being able to unleash your creativity, the version of the game is not the most version of Minecraft. They claim they will update it but i fear Microsoft will make you pay more for those. But for now this is well worth your 20 dollars! Expand
  19. May 14, 2012
    I might put up a full review later, but for now, I just want to point out something.

Yes this game has split screen co op but that will NOT WORK, if you are not playing it on an HDTV.

This has no effect on my score by the way.
  20. May 14, 2012
    Having never played Minecraft on PC, but knowing of the phenomenon it was and still is, I see why it's been so revered. Downloaded the game and 6 hours later, I did not realize 6 hours went by. While the concept of it is very simple and there isn't exactly that much out of the ordinary, it's very easy to get into and very easy to find yourself addicted. Obviously playing alone doesn't give you the full experience, so playing with friends or other people in general is necessary. It's only knock is that I feel that the enemies can be a bit overwhelming. I understand your character is a lonely "inventor" of sorts, but it sucks that as soon as nightfall hits, it's either station myself in one place or attempt to scavenge for more supplies and get easily killed. Enemies come in bunches and are terribly difficult to get rid of, and this is on easy difficulty. Other than that, i'm hooked. Expand
  21. May 23, 2012
    I played the demo of this game, and if Jeb wants my 25 euros for pre-Adventure update version of game, then heck no, I would better buy something fun at second-hand store.
  22. Aug 31, 2012
    First time I reviewed this game a rated it a 2 and wrote 'Did my son really spend 1600 microsoft points on this? Yes, I'm afraid he did. 1/10 for graphics, 7/10 for gameplay. The graphics look like something off a Sega Magadrive! To think the £15 or so he spent on this would have bought three older games form our local games shop (Fifa 11, Gears of War 2, Assassins Creed 2 for example - any one of which would outclass Minecraft). If Minecraft had cost £2.50 it would be OK, but at £15 its a steal (for Microsoft).'

I was wrong. Big time. All my kids and all their friends love it. I still can't see it myself, but I can't argue with 15 or so kids. Its a 10 from me.
  23. Jun 18, 2012
    It's really broken.
    I would just get it on PC if you want to get it at all.

You get mods, actually unlimited generation and the actually whole fame.
  24. May 29, 2012
    A fantastic game regardless of the platform. This version contains the main features, but unfortunately does not yet include some more recent updates. A tutorial, crafting information and game hints are all available to the players, preventing the need to research information. Definitely a must buy for Minecraft fans and a great experience for new players.
  25. May 11, 2012
    Great game, brings back a lot of old memories from the beta days of the P version. Love it, would recommend anyone looking for the minecraft experience without a decent pc to get this game!
  26. May 11, 2012
    Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Is pretty good overall, but it has its downfalls, like the game's downgraded version of Version 1.6.6. If you have played MC for PC before, you Don't need this game, Anyway, Who needs a downgraded version of a game you already have? Minecraft for Xbox 360 does have its Good sides though. Heres a list of the Pros and the Cons of the Game.

Pros:
    .High FPS
    average, Somewhere around 60 FPS the whole time, almost never changing.
    .Nostalgia feeling, even though some people may not find this appealing, but I like the old Version.
    .No Commands in multiplayer, When you use /give as an op on the PC, it doesnt go with the nature of
    Minecraft.
    .Minecraft Xbox edition has good controlls, It feels very smooth and carefree if that is good
    .THERE IS FINALLY A TUTORIAL, WOOOOO.
    .A solid crafting system, you dont have to worry about remembering crafting recipes anymore lucky the workbench does it for you

Cons:
    .Older Version, This is the second opinion, older versions means no content and no Adventure update!
    .No guns whatsoever, This may not be a problem for many people but for COD players, its a BAD problem
    .No more sprinting.

The game Minecraft Xbox edition is good overall, At least we dont have to rely on Total miner and Castle miner anymore, Most likely one of the best sandboxes in the market so far.

I hope this review helped you!
  27. May 11, 2012
    This version is very bad, definitely not worth it, bought it and played for a while but not this good, do not waste your money on it, the PC version is MIL times better.
  28. Oct 22, 2012
    This game is fun its amazing what you can do and what you can make there are almost endless posiblities but it is this game feels lifeless at some points (unless you play with friends) because there is no one besides monsters or animals to interact with this game will be better though because they update it alot and they are actually going to have npcs in the one of the new updates which i think will make the game seem more alive but this game is addicting and fun this game is a must have Expand
  29. May 9, 2012
    Other console that have a great year. After play The Witcher 2, now appear Minecraf: Xbox 360 Edition a great version of the incredible game of PC, the graphics are cool, the gameplay is amazing this is like a little brother of the PC version, but the game is funny.
  30. Jul 5, 2012
    Minecraft XBLA got me introduced to this great indie game by Mojang. Its simplistic at the surface, but once you start to get further and further into it, Minecraft can become an addicting game that will evolve into an experience as complicated and intricate as you let it. Its completely based on your imagination; want to build it? Go find the materials and get to work.
    Unfortunately, the
    XBLA version did not launch coinciding with the latest PC update, so it may be a while before we get some of the awesome features present on that version (food bar, enchanting, brewing, adventures, and NPC structures just to name a few) But overall a faithful port that will only get better as updates continue to come out Expand
  31. May 12, 2012
    When I purchased the Xbox Version of Minecraft, I thought I knew what to expect. Surely I will be receiving nothing less than the PC version, seeing as Minecraft's engine is easy to adapt. But I was wrong. Map's are now 1000x1000, which isn't so much bad, but disappointing. The real problems begin when I realized there was no Creation Mode for the game, and the Adventure Mode of the game was running on a version from the beta, leaving many, many of the new advancements absent. Mojang assures us that the other content will be released in updates, but the presence of a "Download Content" button on the main screen makes me uneasy, as it seems like Notch will attempt to sell the remanding content as DLC. The final dissapointment; mandatory use of an HD-TV to enjoy the games biggest selling point, 4 player Split-screen Co-Op. All in all, Minecraft: Xbox Edition is the very name of "Wait and See". The game could, at a later point, be worth 20 dollars, but for the moment, absolutely not. Expand
  32. May 18, 2012
    Minecraft on PC is awesome. In Xbox 360 is medium. Minecraft is rely helped by Mods and online. Losing this we have a great game that have the main minecraft (survival). The fact that they added tutorials is realy helpfull. The maps are smaller (but really, have you EVER explored a PC map totally?), and is an older version of Minecraft, but is still great, and have split screen.
  33. Aug 10, 2012
    I love this game!!!! Maps ARE HUGE like i play 10 hours a day and i still have not uncovered the whole map everything on this game is great you need to get this game now!!!!!!!!
  34. May 11, 2012
    So far, same old minecraft. claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssic. Great gameplay, so crappy its good graphics, and creativity make this good, and xbla makes it better.
  35. May 20, 2012
    A awesome game.Really you should try it.The thing that is bad is that the crafting is so messy and hard to see at first and the second thing is that it is controlling is hard.Also that the minecraft is based on the older minecraft because it does not have a hunger bar like on the pc now.The awesome thing about it is that some times you can find a random castle because I did and the village that you can sometimes find looks deffent than the pc Minecraft.With my opinan I think this game deserves a 9/10 Expand
  36. May 10, 2012
    Minecraft, with a few temporary downgrades, but with split screen. If the developers follow through and update this game quickly, I'm sure it will be the best arcade game on xbla.
  37. May 18, 2012
    This version is around 6 months to a year old compared to the PC version, which means all the cool features you have come to love from the PC version is not there (at least not yet, but will be released incrementally through updates.) This means no pistons. No Jungle. No dungeons, or Endgame. No smart AI. No Enchanting or Alchemy. After playing the PC version, the world feels empty, and stripped. Oh, and the worl is limited too. Quite severely. So then, you may ask, why did i buy it, especially at an inflated price compare to other XBLA games? Well i was pressured into it by a friend of mine who doesn't own a PC and really wanted to try it with friends. And guess what? I LOVE it! there is something that feels right about playing it with a controller, and playing it with a friend i know makes things to much better. Not sure what i think about the dumbed down crafting system, i know it's to make the gamne more accessable to new players, but half the fun was trying to figure out new recipes instead of having them handed to you on a plate. In summary, despite the TERRIBLE lag in MP games, the limited levels, the dumbed down crafting systems, and old version of the game, it is extremely fun! I would rate it 7.5, but to round it up i will go with 8. Once the bugs get fixed, and lag gets sorted, my vote would be a 9.5 (or 10 round up) Expand
  38. May 9, 2012
    The most successful indie game of all time makes it's way onto the XBox 360 console. Introducing brand new features such as the redesigned crafting system, split screen local and online multiplayer and a helpful hint/tutorial system.

Overall Minecraft for the Xbox 360 is a great port, certainly way ahead of the Pocket Edition. It's not as up to date as the PC version but it's certainly
    enjoyable. It's perfect for new Minecraft players and definitely good for younger players or family nights in. But if you're a Minecraft veteran and you loved the PC version since the early Alpha/Beta days then you'll probably want to think twice. Expand
  39. May 12, 2012
    So, we finally have minecraft on the Xbox. Its pretty similar to the pc version, but feels somewhat stripped down. The map size is only around 1000x1000 blocks were as the PC one is 'Infinite'. The crafting interface has been completely redesigned, but it seems to do all the work for you taking away some of the challenge.

All in all a great way to play minecraft if you prefer a controller
    to a keyboard and mouse. Expand
  40. May 9, 2012
    It is an amazing port of the now widely popular PC game. Notch's masterpiece is a bit ahead on PC, but it being an older version for Xbox sure does bring back a nostalgic feeling. One of the best games I have played on Xbox and the best from the arcade. They have captured the feeling of being completely immersed into a new world, and they have implemented a new crafting system that is good for newbs. In general it also speeds things up, looks sleek, and really doesn't change much for veterans. Expand
  41. May 10, 2012
    This game is a huge letdown. If you have ever played the pc version, don't waste your money on this. The map is TINY, and you need an HD tv in order to even use split screen. Why? None of the updates from the last 6 months are even in the game, there's no hunger meter, no steak, no endermen, no anything. The only way you would ever enjoy this is if you have never played Minecraft in your life.
  42. May 10, 2012
    its a ok game nothing compared to the PC not worth 20$ in my opinion because its so out dated no pistons no enchants no fortresses honestly kind of ticked me off makes the game kinda boring without that stuff quick. i really hope they add that stuff like they say they are going to or this is a huge rip off. only good for boring nights when i cant go play minecraft on the pc
  43. May 12, 2012
    Well guys, this game is just insanly amazing, way to put out! Currently me and a friend need miners to help us, message me on Xbox if you are willing an we will talk about a reward :) -Hubbs554
  44. May 13, 2012
    This version of Minecraft is an insult to anyone who enjoys video games. I mean come on, if you're buying this and you own Minecraft on the PC, you're being scammed out of $20. IT'S A VERSION OF MINECRAFT RELEASED MONTHS AFTER THE OFFICIAL RELEASE, YET IT'S STILL ON A BETA VERSION FROM AT LEAST A YEAR AGO. Not only that, but the draw distance is poor, world maps are ridiculously tiny, and you are required to have an HD TV for split screen (last time I checked 4 player split screen multiplayer existed in games as far back as Goldeneye, before HD was even a thought). This is unacceptable, and I implore you to STOP GIVING NOTCH MONEY. Expand
  45. May 13, 2012
    When it was announced at E3 2011 that Minecraft would be coming to Xbox 360, everybody was hyped up. The question is, does this port live up to the hype? The answer is no. Here is why. One reason why this game is a disapointment is because of false advertisement. never did it say before the game was released or in the Xbox Marketplace did it say you needed an HD Television just to play a damn split screen. You might argue that everybody has an HD TV, but some people just can't make the investment for one. This might be minor, but my main complaint for this game is that there is no option in the game for unlimited supplies. You guys might argue I am a noob and I should find the supplies myself, but i believe unlimited supplies on the PC saved many hours on crafting. Also, the game is $20 and more expensive than the PC version. This wouldn't be such an issue if the Xbox 360 version was not obsolete to the PC version. On the bright side, the controls ARE much better on the 360 than the PC. So overall, I don't think Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition is very good. 4J Studios might've done a decent job porting the game, but the lack of simple customization and a $20 price tag just doesn't cut it for me. That is why this review deserves a 60%. Expand
  46. May 14, 2012
    A great choice for those who either don't have access to a decent pc, or for those who simply just want an easy portal to game with friends - xbox live. While it doesn't quite meet up with what the pc version of the game offers, it is still a very fun and addicting experience, and it runs great on the 360. For a $20 price tag, you can expect countless hours or entertainment, either alone or with friends. In my opinion, this is the greatest title on offer through XBLA at this moment. With the game to only be improved over time, this buy should be a no-brainer for anyone interested. Expand
  47. May 15, 2012
    this game is a great crossover to the Xbox, the people at 4J have done thier best to bring a new look interface to the 360, and as it is the 1.6 beta patch from the PC, i have a feeling we will have to wait a while until the 360 version is up to speed with the PC version, including the end, ocelots and NPC villagers, an overall great game for people who have played the PC version
  48. May 15, 2012
    Amazing game Splitscreen is the best! Only get this if you are looking to play with some friends. You also need an HDTV which sucks if you wanted to play splitscreen.
  49. May 15, 2012
    This is a huge downgrade from the PC version of the game. Does it work? Oh yeah, it's a playable game. The issue is many additions to the PC version were not included. You should only get this version if your computer is not powerful enough to run the PC version of minecraft or if you have no available friends on the pc.
  50. May 16, 2012
    i think minecraft on the pc is the better game because of the mods, being able to have hundreds of players on ONE server. The xbox 360 version is still good but it is definitely NOT as good as i thought it would be, first off when i found out you cant playy splitscreen with your friends on a standard definition tv, i was mad. I got over it, then one of my brothers was playing his game, btw he was playing on our ONLY gold profile, while he was playing a game-breaker glitch happened, he opened his inventory then he skipped through the tutorial, then the game locked up. It keeps on doing this now, but other than the game breaker glitch and HORRIBLE decision to make the splitscreen ONLY for hd tvs this is a great game if it didn't have those things wrong with it i would give it a 9/10. Expand
  51. May 16, 2012
    I found it great adaptation. The music is very good and the only thing that could improve the control. I played a bit on PC and the keyboard is still the best but having Minecraft on the xbox is superb. Really recommended and justified the 1600 MP.
  52. May 17, 2012
    Very buggy - this game should not have shipped yet. I can't even use a furnace without the game hanging. Otherwise exactly what I'd expect from the port - same fun as the PC version.
  53. May 17, 2012
    My time with Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition was annoying but couldn't put it down.. one thing that ruined it for me was (no not the fact that it cost 1600MSP.......1600 wow) its the fact that there is no surprise or mystery to the 360 version. everything is done for you, there is no reason for all the tutorials or a tutorial full stop. If you sat there thinking "aww what do i do..this game sucks, i dont know what to do" Then my friends you shouldn't play video games and you need to find yourself an imagination.

Other than that the game is ok in itself, you mine blocks that look like grass and stone, and make a house before you get murdered by the worlds creatures. and then explore the world and explore and dig then explore and dig again. we all no how minecraft works.. Great game hours of fun..but a bit steep in price.
  54. May 29, 2012
    A new feel really. The game is not fully updated and a skin system has yet to be introduced. The multiplayer is now seamless from one game to another. This version is geared for social players. Same as the PC. Nothing new in this one. Recommand it.
  55. Jun 27, 2012
    This game is a very easy one to score, as the XBox360 version of Minecraft is exactly half as good as the PC version! So it immediately places it in the 5/10 region in terms of score.

Though it is worth noting that I owe the XBox360 version a debt of gratitude. After playing it, I realised that this is not a bad game at all; just that it is the archetypal PC game, so I grabbed it on the
    PC and never looked back.

For those reading these reviews and considering what platform to opt for, there isn't a question to be had. If you have a PC, you get the PC version. If for whatever reason you can't get it on the PC, then the 360 version is "not bad". Just don't expect to be blown away by the Minecraft experience in the same way as your PC playing peers.
  56. May 21, 2012
    Ok, its not the same as on the PC, but I love this game! =o)
  57. May 22, 2012
    Minecraft on xbox360 is not up to date, but if you have never played the PC-version i suggest you to buy it. This game is really funny and in coop it is even better. You can mine through the ground and the anture and and then build up palaces. I like to lie on my couch playing minecraft with friends.
  58. May 22, 2012
    Ive had the PC version for over a year now, and have played Minecraft and its mods for well over 200 hours. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition is well worth the 1600 msp because it offers a legacy version of Minecraft that has all the essential items that make it the best selling indie game available.

The DLC is free, creative mode is in the works and with all the PC content to look forward
    to, I question the sanity of anyone who thinks this is overpriced. The interface is easily learnt and navigated, the graphics are retro without pandering to an indie crowd and the player skins are hilarious.

Its not without its faults, such as the lack of creative mode, the relatively small world and plentiful bugs. Overlook these issues, brace yourself for updates and enjoy the amazing world of Minecraft!
  59. Jun 1, 2012
    I made an account just to review this game. I would normally only rate it an 8, but I am giving it a 10 to offset the reviews of people who don't know what they are talking about. I am disappointed by the size of the map, but the people who complain about the version of the game need to reed 4J's twitter feed. 4J has stated that they will be regularly updating the game until it is the same as it's CPU counter part. In addition to that, they will add new features that are not on the computer version. And guess what the best part of all this is???? All updates will be free of charge. No DLC unless you want skins. Fantastic game. Great mechanics. Regular updates. FREE new content. Pricing is just right I say. Thank you Notch, and thank you 4J for putting the gamers first. Expand
  60. May 26, 2012
    Wow what a refreshing game amazing love it so different im gonna buy the PC version now for all the extras i didn`t expect to like this due to the graphics game but i`m blown away its awesome best game ive played in years and years I hope they build on what they have started here.
  61. May 28, 2012
    A good PC port to console. The controls feel natural, the drop in system works well, the lag is usually minimal, (although it goes up when there's a lot of stuff on fire) and it is a hell of a lot easier to communicate with your friends. This would be a 9/10 for me, but the update they released it as isn't even after minecraft's official PC release.
  62. Jun 3, 2012
    To compare this port to the pc version is unfair. If the Xbox 360 version was the first released, it would be rated just as well as the pc version is rated. Many of the updates people are used to do not exist in the game because it started development before Minecraft on pc was officially released. I highly enjoy this game and the original Minecraft because of the dynamic world generator and the fact that you can build almost anything you want. Minecraft offers plenty of content, and while I wish you could change your skin or texture pack, they don't detract from the fun. If mods are enabled through XBLA, It will make the game that much better. Expand
  63. Jun 10, 2012
    now if your thinking of buying this game then you should even if your not a regular online player its a good game the reason i took 1 mark off is because its better if you are but still it dosnt really matter its thats the only reason so buy this game...........willy out :) peace
  64. Jun 13, 2012
    I bought this game for PC not knowing anything about it, but soon fell in love with this masterpiece of a game. I then thought, well if the game was awesome on PC, it's gotta be awesome on Xbox. So I went out and got some Microsoft points, and bought the game. Now don't get me wrong, Minecraft is a great game, whether it's for PC or 360. But I find the version on 360 is a lot more dulled down and isn't as thrilling as it is on PC. Now I say this because when you use a crafting table, it shows everything that you can build, and how many of something you need and what you need. On PC you had to figure this stuff out and remember it, which I felt made the game just that much more of a challenge and fun. (fun if your friends didn't know how to do it but you did) Minecraft is an awesome game; no doubt, but I think it should only really be played on PC. Expand
  65. Jul 11, 2012
    At first I was quite skepticle towards the release of minecraft for the Xbox 360 (me owing the PC version of corse). But upon purchase I reallized that this port is actually alot better then what I thought. I found connecting to friends a lot easier then before with the ability to use Xbox Live and use party chat to talk to seprate friends too. The only down side to this XBLA title is its hefty 20 dollar price tag on the Xbox marketplace. This game is fun to play with friends and tinker with plenty of in game tools. Expand
  66. Jun 13, 2012
    If you are wanting to check out Minecraft for the first time, the Xbox 360 version adds a few new features that make it more user-friendly than its PC counterpart. But at the same time, the 360 version is an older build of the popular PC game with some changes. There are no dedicated servers, some items are unavailable (clay), and a limited map size. At the same time, they offer drop in/drop out play on other players save files.

The 1600 MSP is cheaper than its PC counterpart ($26.95) but since there are features missing (dedicated servers, some items not available to be crafted, limited map size) its a wash in my opinion. If they decide to update the 360 version to the PC's current version, I would give this a 9.
  67. Jun 25, 2012
    I was excited about minecraft for xbox 360 until I started playing. What they have done is used the old edition of minecraft. I bought the game during beta 1.8 and it was worth buying but minecraft for xbox is not worth it.

The multi-player is good because it does not require hours of setting up a server but if lets say 7 people are playing on a world the host has to be there which is
    annoying if the host is almost never online.

The crafting I at first thought was bad but when your using an xbox controller it's not that bad. I was disappointed to see they had left a lot of items out including simple ones like glass panes!

That's said I do enjoy the fact that if your world is griefed you can revert to last save which is very good if your like me and have accidents with fire.

To sum up i would say to buy the game but you would not experience the full entertainment as minecraft PC.
  68. Jun 20, 2012
    Thrown into a world where anything is possible. That's not Minecraft Xbox 360. That's more Minecraft Pc. Does that mean Minecraft 360 is bad? Not in the slightest. I played about 20 hours of Minecraft pc in the early days before I moved on. Funnyenough when I stopped playing is exactly how far the 360 version is to the Pc version. I am both a console and Pc Gamer and found this game works well on both platforms. What really got me hooked on the 360 version is the co-op. Being able to sit down local play with up to four friends can be some of the most frantic fun you have. My friend and I spent a total of 10 hours building absolutely elaborate and huge castles and it was some of the most fun I've had in video games! My main complaint about the game is the achievements. They felt more like objectives to a game which you should make you're own in. Once I had 400/400 gamerscore, I suddenly didn't feel the urge. This is something that usually wouldn't effect me in video games but strangely did for this game. Though there is much to learn from these games, creativity, innovation and of course how to grief. If you can't smash the windows of your friends house in real life, fill his house with water and build a giant flaming wall around it, then Minecraft is the place to be! Expand
  69. Jun 23, 2013
    4J studios has brought an awful port of Minecraft to Xbox 360. I don't know what is worse, the lack of stuff that is in the PC version or the lack of them updating it to make as superior as the PC version. At the time of it's release, I really liked it because I hadn't played the PC version all that much... but after a year and seeing that they've only updated it a few times I thought I'd take another look at it. I think what's even worse is that there is Minecraft for Xbox One coming out, which means that this version is gonna be left in the dust and will never be updated eventually. Expand
  70. Jun 24, 2012
    This game Sucks compared to the PC version, no mods, no recent updates, no split screen unless you have HDTV, the game feels boring when you play alone, the menu is horrible and way to slow , maps are small.
  71. Jun 23, 2012
    Veterans of Minecraft or newcomers will feel comfortable in the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. There are some cons, the biggest being that this version of Minecraft is far behind the PC version. This means a few less features (no hunger, less recipes, etc), and a smaller map. However, the updates will be rolled out in due time, so this is a smart investment for only $20.00. The accessibility of the game is a huge selling point for this version - you just plug in a controller, hit start, and you suddenly have your friends next to you playing in your world. Alternatively, you can invite friends over Xbox live too. Personally, the controls feel much better on a crisp controller, but that is my opinion.

The game itself is generally very simple yet deep. You destroy and create materials (blocks), with many ways to do so and many outcomes. Spawn in a forest, and want to create a small cave to protect you at night time until you get more materials? Want to create a house inside trees, suspended in the air, with a giant staircase leading downward into the dungeon you want to challenge? You really can do anything you want.

Verdict: Get this if you don't own Minecraft on the PC, or want to easily play with friends in this vast, creative world. For $20.00, you can't go wrong!
  72. Jul 1, 2012
    I am a huge fan of Minecraft. When I heard that it was coming to Xbox with cross-platforming, skins, texture packs, mods, and the latest up-to-date version (although that wasn't so bad), I should have not trusted a company I had never heard of before. Who are 4JStudios? I have no idea! Perhaps if Mojang ported Minecraft to the Xbox360, it would have lived up to these empty promises. While this was a huge let-down, I was quite impressed with the split screen functionalities, the general quality of the port, and the sweet nostalgia of Beta 1.6.6, not to mention the fact that it was completely re-written in C++ and not Java. If you're a strict console gamer, but you've heard of Minecraft, I recommend this to you, defiantly. If you're a long time player who wants a nostalgia burst, be my guest. I do not, however, recommend this to people who were waiting for it and were exited about 4j's empty promises, so don't bother if you're one of those people. Expand
  73. Jul 5, 2012
    It's Minecraft on the 360; pretty simple. Still very addictive and fun with friends. Yes, it's an older version, but it will continue to get updated. Yes, the maps are smaller than the PC, but it's Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (NOT THE PC!). If you want the exact PC version go play the PC version, but don't knock this version for being something it doesn't claim to be. Ignore the negative reviews, as everyone seems to forget to review this for being the 360 edition. If you have a 360, and are not going to play it on the PC, this is the one for you, and it's well worth the investment; lots to do! Expand
  74. Jul 6, 2012
    This game has all the best values of an officially packaged game, with the addition of fresh new ideas. However, it can be a bit difficult to get to grips with the controls, but for the casual gamer, this is a must buy.
  75. Jul 8, 2012
    Personally, I believe that this version of Minecraft is astonishing! Sure, you cannot have EVERYTHING that is on the PC version on this console version, but this is just the first step. It took years for Minecraft on PC to get where it is today, and you do not expect it to take as long to get it on console? They have to switch all the code for a separate device. And it has amazing resolution, and has split-screen! Of course it is not endless, that would be devastating to the console and would be difficult to accomplish, if not impossible, with the smooth gameplay it has on the console. And the best part is it has that nostalgic feel when there's no food bar or EXP bar, or anything else that just spams your game; its like playing the original! Expand
  76. Jul 14, 2012
    Relaxing change to killing and racing - Kids love it - Prob. this will only be bettered for my kids by 'lego minecraft' - great fun - relaxing - creative - really a different game - reminds me of good old days of 8 bit gaming when games where games to be played - not like most of the trash released these days with zero gameplay involved - your imagination is only limit to what you can make in this game - even after you got achievements - you'll still be hooked Expand
  77. Jul 22, 2012
    It was late last night when my human thrall left to perform his daily routine of running about the city doing human things, but he had mentioned a peculiar human obsession for what he referred to as Video Games. In my efforts to gather intelligence on the human race for the coming invasion of my people, and the endless failure I have suffered at my thrall's inability to do anything to help me repair my ship (he tore the patch on the Element-51 tank and leaked out the remaining contents into his garage floor. Blasted fool!) I decided to have Oracle study the devices at the front of the room. The television, and most importantly the strange Box of 360 X's.
    It didn't take long to discern how to turn the device on, and the television roared to life, flashing upon the large display screen above.
    "Box of X!" I commanded. "Show me this... video game!"
    It did nothing.
    "Box of X! I demand video games! Obey me now!"
    No reply.
    That's when Oracle informed me of a handheld wireless device laying nearby. I reached over, picked it up. It was covered in buttons and analog sticks. Ahh. I understood. You controlled it with your hands. How quaint.
    I scrolled through the menus, quickly navigating my way to the games, then came upon another menu with a list. The first that caught my eye was Minecraft. I chose it.
    I was instantly confused. Had the resolution shifted? Was it meant to be so... so blocky? I decided it best to carry on in my study. After some playing around in the menu, I chose to start a new game.
    My next experience was one of surprise. As the world of Minecraft laid out before me, I noticed it has a certain sense of beauty about it. Blocky arboreal growths jutted from the green ground-covering. Cubed earth lifeforms usually harvested for meat wandered about. Instructions flashed on the screen, informing me of how to properly utilize the software interface between myself and the Minecraft.
    I wandered about at first, doing as it commanded and gathering resources. I must admit at first I had misunderstood the purpose of the Minecraft.That is, until I realized I could use the redstone and piston technologies offered in the game to build a large-scale model of my ship! From there, I could command my thrall to study it in-depth!
    Yes! The Minecraft was clearly an educational tool!
    I set myself to the task, first starting with the underside of the ship. Getting the blinking lights correct was a challenge, but considering my mind's vast superiority over the piddling human brain, it was a challenge that was overcome quickly. I constructed the outer shell from cobblestone, as it was a commonly accessible resource. The size of the Minecraft ship was many times larger, comparatively, than that of my actual ship, but due to the right-angles and generally linear three-dimensional space, it became a necessity. Also, the inability to transmit a redstone current without redstone wire was a drawback.
    I continued to design the ship, running back and forth between locations, ensuring my area was protected against Creepers and Skeletons, and building the engine. I moved my way up to the Element-51 tank, taking the time to fill it with lava. I began the navigation equipment, the pitch, the yaw controls. Then I completed the Quantum Entanglement Comm Relay. None of it would function, of course, but I created it in such a way that he would begin to grasp the concept of how my ship worked. If all went well, I would finally be able to rely on him to repair the ship while I complete my mission.
    I had finally put the final pieces of the ship together when I suddenly noticed a peculiar glare coming from the display screen. I traced it to its source, only to take note of your sun rising outside the glass portal in the side of the house. The real-life house. I realized nearly 8 of your earth-hours had passed, and I'd barely noticed it at all.
    In closing, I would like to start that utilizing the Minecraft should not be done if you have something important to do. The time spent within its interface can eat up days of your life without remorse if you allow it. The general ability to do whatever you wish in the game is an addictive draw, but can be easily abused. The music is soothing, but becomes too repetitive after a while. Some more variety would be nice.
    I would also like to state that some resources are notoriously hard to find, such as the mythical Stronghold, I heard my thrall speak of. The colors in the game are vibrant and eye-pleasing, but the texture of the blocks were of a very poor resolution and often became a pain to look at.
    And finally, I believe it to be a powerful educational tool. Alterations to the software would have to be made, of course, but I daresay it would become a popular tool at the Academies on Reticula IV in terms of its redstone and piston features.
    I shall put my thrall to work on it immediately! With any luck, his pathetic human intellect will be enough...
  78. Jul 22, 2012
    If you like vanilla minecraft this is a must get. Im pretty sure they will add texture packs later in the games life but even now I say its a must buy ONLY if you don't have the pc. If you do its still a great game but it will get old fast
  79. Jul 23, 2012
    I like it it's the original minecraft but with a better crafting mode, the maps are smaller and is a old version but the splitscreen mode is fantastic.
  80. Jul 25, 2012
    I got Minecraft back in it's time of beta, and watched it evolve until I got tired past 1.3 where you had to feed your character, with all those updates like weapon enchanting, etc. I just didn't like too much to Minecraft, I loved the simplicity of what Minecraft was, but when I seen Minecraft on Xbox first, I thought it would just be what I left so didn't pass any heed to it. After a while my friends were telling me to buy it, I went to a friends, we made a world and played it for hours, we built wonders, 4J brought back my love for Minecraft, it's simplicity, it was what Minecraft use to be, it was brilliant! It also has a brilliant soundtrack done by C418, it makes the game that more relaxing, just sitting back building God knows what, which a peaceful soundtrack, which I love in any game!
    Defiantly worth the buy, the multiplayer is great, the graphics are great, the sound is great! 9/10! Loved it!
  81. Aug 2, 2012
    This game is amazing!When I write these reviews I try to look at what is bad about the game compared to what is good about the game.But after investing hours into this game I couldn't really find any flaws.The game consists of players being dropped into a block world and searching for elements to make tools and build whatever your mind wants.If you have the time and materials you can build amazing works of art in hours!Some people give this game a bad rating only due to the fact that it is a port of the PC version of mine-craft.The game is regularly being updated and will one day be on par with the PC version!The game can be played with up to 14 friends on XBOX Live and also 4 player split screen!I was so into this game that I got it the morning it came out and started playing til the next morning and didn't even realize it!I was so engulfed in the game that time flew by as I was playing.This is an awesome game but there is one thing I dislike about it!DLC!It seems that there is one paid skin pack that is about 2 dollars.It includes about 40+ skins but these same skins are free on PC!Why not make them fee on Xbox.I guess it isn't too big and doesn't take away that this is a must buy on xbox! Expand
  82. Aug 13, 2012
    It's good for the Xbox, even though it's very mediocre compared to the original on the PC. Then again, it's "Minecraft - Xbox 360 Version", and not "Minecraft for the Xbox 360". My only advice is, buy it on the PC (Unless your PC isn't that good). The only reason why i dont got it PC myself is because i can't be arsed about PC gaming. But with the limited options on the Xbox, chances are you'll get bored after a while. And they seriously need to fix that duplication glitch. Expand
  83. Jan 16, 2013
    If you don't have a PC then this is the best option. That's the best I can really say. It's the next best option. The world size is limited and it's several updates behind, but it is based entirely on the PC version and not built from the ground like the App version.
  84. Nov 24, 2012
    Good port of an amazing game. The xbox 360 edition of the game is crap compared to the PC version, but is still a decent game. The one thing that makes Minecraft addictive is the replay value. There are an infinite amount of things to do. Of course, this depends on the player's imagination. The game is far behind the PC version. (About 6-10 months). The port is also buggy and sometimes frustrating because of all these glitches. The multiplayer is almost unplayable when playing with 4 or more people. The world size is embarrassingly small, and all the skin packs are crap. This is a mediocre game. Expand
  85. Sep 11, 2012
    The game is great,but still,it can´t be like the PC version.Why? Because when you play alone during a long time the game just turns boring,the option of playing in other servers should be active! Still,some other errors this game has are the mysterious thing that doesn´t let you join your friends games because you are not their friend. But some other great things about the game are that you can select your skin (I still prefeer the PC method,but this is good too) Another great detail is that you don´t have the options to fly and all that,it lets you build your world without any hack.
    4J made a great job in the XBOX version,but it still has to correct some errors.I hope the updates can make me smile like I did at the original Minecraft.
  86. Sep 19, 2012
    I played Minecraft a lot on the PC. The game is brilliant and extremely addictive. Here on the Xbox 360, although it isn't the very latest version of the game and there are a few features missing, I can relax in front of the TV, controller in hand, and either play it online with friends or in split-screen with the kids. Using the Xbox controller and having 4 player split-screen means Minecraft isn't just there for my own amusement on the PC anymore, it's also become one of the most fun games within the family. The kids love it, the controls are simple enough, and whether they're busy building stuff or avoiding monsters they're having a lot of fun with this. Expand
  87. Sep 27, 2012
    This is a casual game for plebeians without taste, or for people who don't have a PC to run this game. As a port it was even worse (shockingly) than the PC version because it lacked the ability to use mods, which make up most of the PC game play.
  88. Oct 11, 2012
    This game is great fun, unfortunatly it is heavly over shadowed by the seeminly lack of interest by its devs fabs have been waiting for an update for months now.
  89. Jan 6, 2014
    What is there to say about Minecraft that hasn't already been said. It's one of the most addicting, innovative, original games of all time. No game out there lets you express your creativity and imagination like Minecraft does. Think of Minecraft as the hardcore version of Legos.
  90. Oct 29, 2012
    Although the maps are smaller and the game is not yet up to date with the newest versions on the PC it still is really good. Having a splitscreen mode makes it even better; transforming a single player expereince (with online servers your still alone) to a 'social' game where you can talk in real life and really cooperate/battle in a much funner way! It's kind of hard to explain, but splitscreen is just really, really, really, really awesome! Of course there are some bugs and other annoying things but you should just see this (espacially now, after the 1.8 update) as a really cool version of minecraft that is sometimes even more fun than the version on the PC. Expand
  91. Mar 29, 2013
    It is missing all of the of updates and thy makes it very boring. Also the pc edition seems to be more accessible. Shame. I loved minecraft one day. Now I just can't look at it. Perhaps if the updates are applied.:. This edition would earn a 8 out of ten. Nope.
  92. Nov 15, 2012
    This review contains spoilers. This is my favorite game of all time it is so fun because there is always something to do the only thing I don't like is that there is no soap but besides that Minecraft is the best game EVER!!! Collapse
  93. Nov 23, 2012
    This is a great game and the tutorial dosent even do it justice. This is a game you need to buy and play with friends to fully understand how great it is. I have since got bored of it but I have put in 1000s of hours already on this 20$ arcade game. (more hours then all the other games I have COMBINED) I would recommend this game for people young, old and everyone in between. Plus new features are still being added without having to buy DLC. If you haven't bought this game, your missing out Expand
  94. Nov 23, 2012
    I love minecraft since I saw and I love minecraft for 360 the only **** part about is you have to have a hdtv and a hdmi cable to play splitscreen wich is **** i dont see why you cant just play regularly and why they had to make it so complicated for ppl to play with there friend this is a perfect example of them of gaming companys ripping ppl off I dont know much about progamming or anything but im pretty sure they could have just as easyly made a normal splitscreen mode without any fancy cables or hdtv but they choose not to they want to to buy as much of there product as possible like another example is with one of the newer final fantasys you have to pay to see the ending I am just personally tired of xbox being the money grubbing whore it is today Expand
  95. Nov 25, 2012
    This xbox 360 version of Minecraft is different than the PC version. You can't put mods, join multiplayer games without a friend, you can't make your own skin for your character and the enemies and the blocks, and more. They took out the nether world on this version, which is how we end the game. At least you won't need to worry about the lag, because the lag ruins fun. But they took out lots of good things. Instead of downloading the skins for free, you will have to pay for it. And instead of lots of people joining one game, only 8 people can join in one game. It's like if this game turned into the past all of a sudden. If you to enjoy minecraft better, then get the PC version for the maximum enjoyment for this game. Expand
  96. Dec 7, 2012
    Having played around 60 hours of Minecraft on the PC and been with Minecraft since 1.6. I was surprised to see that Xbox Minecraft started on 1.6. Getting a couple of my friends on Minecraft and we had a blast. Minecraft is definitely a game for friends. From a mountain home, to a huge wooden fort, to a giant boat, and lava chaos. Minecraft mulitplayer shines on Xbox. The server system is excellent and players can spawn in and out with ease, this is multiplayer done well. The maps are small which is annoying, I'm just waiting for the update with bigger maps (I hope) Playing alone on a small map with much of the content missing, is really inferior. Might as well play singleplayer minecraft on the PC. THe game currently is updated to 1.8, still missing the Dragon boss battle and a bit more. But it's getting there, the game has faded in popularity with my friends with the season of big releases which is a shame because Minecraft is a very well put together game. Definitely worth the price. Expand
  97. May 17, 2013
    Since the 1.9 update was release on XBLA there is no doubt in my mind that this is one of the best XBLA games money can buy. Since I left my childhood I've always had a secret longing to play with blocks again, and Minecraft is the perfect excuse to do so. While the XBLA version will never be on the same level as the PC version in terms of game updates, it still has everything required to make this a worthwhile investment of your hard-earned Microsoft points. Expand
  98. Apr 2, 2013
    I get that it is more of a medium of creation than an actual game and in that regard it is fantastic. The only reason I don't score it higher is because of 360 version's limitations. If ever there was a game that warranted micro transactions for mods, this would be it. Curious that Mojang haven't exploited this, yet.
  99. Apr 5, 2013
    Imagine a world where you can create anything. You can create your own city, replica, or the house of your dreams. That's minecraft, a big build it yourself game, and also an adventure game! You can play 4 split-screen multiplayer or go online with your buddies to up to 8 players in a same game.

Sure its not the same as the minecraft from pc. It those not have Texture Packs, Mods,
    dedicated servers, nor it has the updates that you could find on the pc version, but still it is a great game to have on your Xbox an have a good time with your buddies.

Those that haven't played minecraft on pc, and can't play it, go give it a try! Believe me its worth your Microsoft points if you have someone to play it in coop.
  100. Nov 15, 2012

Slightly simplified compared to the PC version, but still a great conversion of an excellent game. Endless amount of creativity are guaranteed. [July 2012]
  2. Jul 13, 2012
    Minecraft on the Xbox Live Arcade is an addicting and rewarding experience, assuming you are willing to put the time into the experience. This is one of those games where you will truly get out whatever you put into the game, and that can be both good and bad. If you put in the time and dedication though, you will discover one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences ever.
  3. Jun 20, 2012
    Minecraft is just as addictive on the Xbox 360 as it was on the PC. Too bad the world is only a small fragment of that of the original game. [June 2012]