3.3

1. Mar 5, 2013
    I'm going to rate this a 10 because most people are going to hate on this game. It looks and plays like 2k did a lot of work under the hood on this game. I have played over a handful of games and haven't been disappointed yet. I own MLB 13 The Show and am enjoying 2k more.
  2. Mar 5, 2013
    This game a great example of good developers with a bad publisher. If this team got the support The Show did they would blow them out of the water. They are doing what they do on the engine they have for the original Xbox and make it look great. I can't wait to see next year when the new engine is done on next gen. This game is more realistic then The Show which is why I prefer it and theyThis game a great example of good developers with a bad publisher. If this team got the support The Show did they would blow them out of the water. They are doing what they do on the engine they have for the original Xbox and make it look great. I can't wait to see next year when the new engine is done on next gen. This game is more realistic then The Show which is why I prefer it and they made great changes to My Player. This game is truly an eight and a half but I'm giving it a ten because of the scum from The Show that will down this game. Expand
  3. Mar 5, 2013
    MLB2K13 is Awesome baseball game. I have been playing this game all morning and the gameplay/graphics are great especially the pitching. Career mode gets a huge boost thanks to more realistic expectations and progression. It's still a solid performer If your a baseball fan you grab MLB2K13 it awesome!

1. Mar 28, 2013
    MLB 2K13 is one of the most embarrassing whiffs I’ve seen. Whether I was playing CPU or human opponents, games frequently hinged on something that shouldn’t have happened on the diamond. Only play it if you have a YouTube account dedicated to archiving video game glitches.
  2. Mar 25, 2013
    The hard truth of the matter is that there is a rival game out there that schools 2K13 on every conceivable level. MLB 2K13, by comparison, is an embarrassing use of the MLB license, feeling more like a half-assed attempt to rake in a few bucks off fans who haven't read reviews than any real attempt to make a fun baseball game.
    From the initial menu screen, it’s clear that little has changed over the course of a year beyond pasting in David Price as the cover star. The interface is essentially identical, the play modes are unchanged in execution, and the on-field action is precisely where it was last season. Even the Achievements are carbon-copied.