8.6

1. Mar 11, 2012
    Already playing this game on my "modded" 360. I've only been playing it for like an hour it's sorta lame, but is fun to play. Definitely not realistic which would either be too much to ask for or it might be too un- MK
  2. Jan 27, 2013
    Let me say first say i enjoy mortal kombat, always have, real cool graphics and a bit on the storyline, execpt when i get to raiden's story....its gets a bit hecked...first u get to this part when u have to fight his friends..that became unstable for me fighting 9 ppl without health recovery, then the unthinkable happens...fighting shoakahn(the impossible) not given raiden stable specialLet me say first say i enjoy mortal kombat, always have, real cool graphics and a bit on the storyline, execpt when i get to raiden's story....its gets a bit hecked...first u get to this part when u have to fight his friends..that became unstable for me fighting 9 ppl without health recovery, then the unthinkable happens...fighting shoakahn(the impossible) not given raiden stable special abilities becomes impossible tp defeat shoakahn...becomes an unfair fight all the time...despite my millions trys of killing him the game is alrite and good ridance at the same damn time.... Expand

1. Apr 19, 2012
    Gamers who already bought the game when it came out in 2011, though, won't find enough in the "komplete" edition to justify purchasing it. However, any fighting-game fan that missed it last year shouldn't pass it by the second time around. With smooth graphics and gameplay, great controls, and excellent online multiplayer and spectacular single-player gameplay, Mortal Kombat has reclaimed its crown as the best fighting game.
  2. Mar 29, 2012
    The Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition extras are a little light, but that shouldn't keep you away from picking up one of the best fighting games in recent memory. This version comes with a Skrillex-enhanced soundtrack and a voucher for the feature film. It's not as complete as it could have been, but this Komplete Edition is still worth snatching up for first time buyers!
  3. Mar 23, 2012
    That being said, for those gamers who skipped the original 2011 release, Mortal Kombat Komplete is a phenomenal fighting game and well worth the $60 asking price. But for those who already own the original title there is little reason to pony up that kind of cash given that the entirety of Komplete's included DLC can be already be purchased for less than $20.