MotoGP '07 Xbox 360

• Release Date: Aug 27, 2007
7.3

1. MarkP.
    Nov 29, 2007
    Very good and enjoyable. Handling inproved alot. Carrer mode still bit slow, no plot or motive. Great for fans of this genre.
  2. TobyO.
    Sep 28, 2007
    I've always appreciated this series. It's hard as all get-out, but rewards smart racing and patience. The franchise hasn't moved forward since Moto GP3 on Xbox, but I still dig each installment. Lame achievements, though. THQ and Koei both need to be a little more liberal handing them out.
  3. DjFIL
    Aug 31, 2007
    This is a perfect continuation from the Climax Moto GP series. They fixed last years graphical tearing issues, and even upgraded the graphics (including 1080p!). My only complaint is they haven't yet added the 125cc and 250cc grand prix classes. Everything else is perfect.
  4. Feb 12, 2015
    Very good. I like the graphics and the bike sounds and everything in the game. Don't use the THQ Zone because it's a terrible mobile version of MotoGP 07. Other than that. Great game

1. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Harcore sums Moto GP 07 up in a nutshell. We imagine fans clearing all, if any, of their other 360 games out of the way to make space for this one, making their 360 a dedicated Moto GP console. [Issue #22, p.74]
  2. games(TM)
    Aside from making MotoGP 07 more accessible, Climax hasn’t really made too many other major alterations. [Sept 2007, p.110]
  3. Play Magazine