6.6

1. May 4, 2013
    Better than the original, funniest and with more varied levels. Maybe it is not as innovative as Splosion Man, but it takes all the good things of it and improves..
  2. Jul 29, 2011
    One of the funniest multiplayer games I played this year. It's so funny to blame other people for your own faults... Jump'n'run games sort of celebrate their comeback via xbox live. This game is one of the best of the genre. Though it is not as innovative as its predecessor, it has such a good humor and nice visuals that it's totally worth the 800 ms points.
  3. Jul 20, 2011
    Playing this game reminded me of the days when I played Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country on the SNES, it's just as addicting, this game is packed to the brim with personality, it's goes from funny to downright hilarious, I couldn't help as Ms. 'Splosion Man quoted famous singers like Beyonce and Lady Gaga and then turned right around and referenced movies like Predator and WillyPlaying this game reminded me of the days when I played Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country on the SNES, it's just as addicting, this game is packed to the brim with personality, it's goes from funny to downright hilarious, I couldn't help as Ms. 'Splosion Man quoted famous singers like Beyonce and Lady Gaga and then turned right around and referenced movies like Predator and Willy Wonka, and the ending is probably one of the most funny things of all time, the gameplay is your basic platformer, easy to grasp but difficult to master, and has a lot of content for only 800 Microsoft points ($10), there are 47 single player levels, tons of unlockables and secret levels, and then 50 multiplayer levels, and shoes to collect in every one of the single player and multiplayer levels, so there is a lot to keep you busy, and just when you think you've seen everything the levels can offer they through in a new twist to keep you on your toes, but with all these good things it does have its flaws, long load times are frequent, while Ms. 'Splosion man's one liners are funny by the hundredth time you hear them they begin to lose their charm, same goes for the soundtrack, and levels could use more variety, and it can be frustratingly difficult at times, where if your even a hair off, or a split second too late or too early it means an instant death, but thankfully they gave you an option to skip sections that are too hard for you, and checkpoints are generally well placed but there are several levels that have awful checkpoints, and one minor complaint is that when you hit certain enemies they slam onto the screen blocking your view of what's happening, I found it incredibly annoying, but even with these flaws I found myself falling into the just one more level trap time and time again, this truly is a great game, and if your looking for a fun platformer and don't mind some punishing difficulty look no further, however the easily frustrated should look elsewhere. Expand
  4. Jul 14, 2011
    One analog stick and four buttons that do the same thing. Sounds like a recipe for a really simple game. The original Splosion man proved that wrong. Ms. Splosion man takes the formula and builds on it in every way. Still all you do is splode, but the levels are remarkably more complex. The one complaint that some might have is that the game requires you to complete a sequence ofOne analog stick and four buttons that do the same thing. Sounds like a recipe for a really simple game. The original Splosion man proved that wrong. Ms. Splosion man takes the formula and builds on it in every way. Still all you do is splode, but the levels are remarkably more complex. The one complaint that some might have is that the game requires you to complete a sequence of moves throughout levels without any warning- ie. you'll land on a platform only to be crushed by spikes a second later because you didn't know to immediately jump when you landed there. YOU WILL DIE PLAYING THIS GAME, and probably a lot. The difficulty is much higher than the original. That said, there are not any games anywhere near similar to this game (except for its predecessor). A well written dialogue also makes Ms. Splosion man worth playing just to hear what she'll say next (she's a mixture of a ditsy high schooler and someone who quotes romance movies- its quite funny). My one recommendation is to play Splosion Man first- it'll be a nice warmup for this game. That said, this game is gold from Twisted Pixel. 10/10. Expand
  5. Jul 13, 2011
    A harder game than the original but if you succeed at a puzzle the reward is always funny, but if you don't succeed at first always remember this review. overall 10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Jan 10, 2012
    If you're a fan of classic platformers, Ms. Splosion Man is going to steal your heart.
  2. Dec 12, 2011
    Priced at a very accessible 800 Microsoft Points anyone who enjoyed Splosion Man needs to pick this title up, and if you haven't played Splosion Man before either buy that one or just buy both, you won't be disappointed if you enjoy tough, yet rewarding titles.
  3. Dec 7, 2011
    The gameplay is solid and polished, and every level is fiendishly designed. There's and endless amount of content to conquer. Ms. Splosion Man excels in every way, and it has my absolute approval.