7.8

1. May 10, 2011
    Got my gamestop stuff and been rocking the blaze for hors. bar banging add it rock solid. haven't downloaded compound yet, but the stuff on the disk is good as reflex, maybe better
  2. May 10, 2011
    This game is the **** I have been playing it all day, Stewart rules. This is definitely the best motocross game out there. I dont get what the critics are smoking?
  3. May 10, 2011
    Got it at the walmart near me. Been playing it all day. Game informer don't know sh**. Rocks like a mother. More nationals, barbanging is badass, schoolin my bros all morning. Want my JS7 compound!
  4. May 12, 2011
    I like this game much better than Reflex. I dont spin out so many times randomly anymore... now if i crash or do something bad in the corner it feels like my fault instead of some random action that popped up out of nowhere. I still wish it had a better career structure thats for sure but still you cant beat 40 bucks for the game new.
  5. May 13, 2011
    So, I agree with most of the reviews that there isn't much to this game outside of the racing, but who cares. There is no other motorcycle game like this, and the fact that it's dirtbikes makes it that much better. The reflex control returns, and that's awesome. The fact that you don't get knocked off the bike with every little bump now is awesome. The weight and clutch control, seat bounce, scrub and whips, all of this is a really nice touch add the control that was missing from every other racing game I've played. There is no other motocross game (just like there was only 1 matrix).
    I do have to say though, all this makes it difficult to play properly for a noob, but if you can't seat bounce or control the clutch, you don't really have to worry about it. I wouldn't take a way a bit of the control and I don't think it makes things more difficult for rookie's, just leave the difficulty setting appropriate until you're ready for the additional challenge and control.
  6. May 14, 2011
    cant believe i waited for this game it has kick ass graphics bike controls are sweet but the tracks blow stewarts compond is the only track worth riding jumping is lame you seem to guy 90ft up but 2 ft across then other times its the other way around reflex was way better no supercross tracks outdoor tracks are retarded shorts tracks dont even waste or time playing them why cant they just make a game were they have a supercross season an outdoor season make the tracks like real tracks like they race on today ... but on the other hand bikes sound just like the real thing ride wheelies for days ill pay the 60 if thats wht it takes to make a kick ass game Expand
  7. Dec 19, 2013
    Gave this game a second shot, once you get the controls down it's pretty good best MX game I've played. Upgrades are cool and lots of gear options. definately woth the

Tracks are boring. [Aug 2011, p.96]
  2. Jul 8, 2011
    Shame a game called "Alive" has such a lifeless career mode. [Aug 2011, p.95]
    MX vs. ATV Alive provides a fun experience, for what there is, but the gamble to keep the content off the disc makes for a shallow racing game that requires you to grind through the same events time and time again just to get access to new areas.