7.1

1. May 14, 2011
    cant believe i waited for this game it has kick ass graphics bike controls are sweet but the tracks blow stewarts compond is the only track worth riding jumping is lame you seem to guy 90ft up but 2 ft across then other times its the other way around reflex was way better no supercross tracks outdoor tracks are retarded shorts tracks dont even waste or time playing them why cant they justcant believe i waited for this game it has kick ass graphics bike controls are sweet but the tracks blow stewarts compond is the only track worth riding jumping is lame you seem to guy 90ft up but 2 ft across then other times its the other way around reflex was way better no supercross tracks outdoor tracks are retarded shorts tracks dont even waste or time playing them why cant they just make a game were they have a supercross season an outdoor season make the tracks like real tracks like they race on today ... but on the other hand bikes sound just like the real thing ride wheelies for days ill pay the 60 if thats wht it takes to make a kick ass game Expand
  2. Jan 17, 2015
    I had more fun mocking this game with a friend while I played it than I actually had playing it with my friend.
    It is incredibly mediocre, worst motorcross game I've played. Even Motorcross Madness was more fun than this piece of garbage. It has no business being on the 360, I'm not sure it has business being anywhere except maybe at a boredom convention being held in the heart of the sun.

Tracks are boring. [Aug 2011, p.96]
  2. Jul 8, 2011
    Shame a game called "Alive" has such a lifeless career mode. [Aug 2011, p.95]
    MX vs. ATV Alive provides a fun experience, for what there is, but the gamble to keep the content off the disc makes for a shallow racing game that requires you to grind through the same events time and time again just to get access to new areas.