MX vs. ATV Untamed Xbox 360

7.1

1. STEVE
    Dec 20, 2007
    what is wrong with everyone. this game is great. it doesn't look mind blowing but it looks very good and sounds and plays great!!! So why are so many people tippin!
  2. SqueezlesN.
    Dec 19, 2007
    Have you seen all the features of this game? The minigames alone rank up with Dirt and Motorstorm. Heck, jsut try to freeride in motorstorm. I almost freaked when I saw the "helmet cam" view at ful speed. What a rush!
  3. Spddrcr
    Dec 18, 2007
    I love it when people like sam B plays a DEMO and then rates a game, how can you rate a game from 1 practice track? you cant. small learning curve for the controls, wouldnt compare it to racing sims as some mag reviews did. this game is just a straight forward fun game for mx fans and others alike. there are so many features and differnt types of tracks, vehicles, and race styles it will I love it when people like sam B plays a DEMO and then rates a game, how can you rate a game from 1 practice track? you cant. small learning curve for the controls, wouldnt compare it to racing sims as some mag reviews did. this game is just a straight forward fun game for mx fans and others alike. there are so many features and differnt types of tracks, vehicles, and race styles it will keep just about anyone happy for a long time. the graphics arent bad, sure there no dirt or pgr4 but they arent supposed to be. fun MX game plain and simple. Expand
    Dec 19, 2007
    Dated, but still a lot of fun.

1. Play Magazine
    Once the starting gate drops you begin to see why they call it Untamed. [Dec 2007, p.66]
  2. Official Xbox Magazine
    Our advice: just save your money and pop in your old copy of "Unleashed". [Jan 2008, p.64]
  3. The Supercross tracks finally feel like they are in a real stadium. Again, this was absent because of a technological limitation. Thank goodness that barrier has been broken.