• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Oct 30, 2007
8.8

1. Jul 16, 2013
    The graphic, the music and the setting of Konoha village were topnotch! The gameplay, IMO, was boring. I only managed to put a few hours in this game but I didn't enjoy it, at all.
  2. Mar 31, 2014
    I am a huge !!!!!!! Naruto fan, and this game fulfilled my dream of playing as Naruto, being a ninja in a ninja world. The game play is amazing, the details of the village and the characters that went into the making of this game is incredible. Everything about this game screams incredible, hoping they do a sequel to this type of Naruto game this generation
  3. Oct 23, 2011
    Naruto: Rise of a Ninja is a good game but unfortunately has several flaws that keep it away from being a great game but nevertheless is a good choice to spend your free time!!!!!

1. Ultimately, it's one of the best, deepest, and most eye-candy-packed animation crossovers to land in the 360's lap. [Dec 2007, p.81]
  2. As a roaming RPG it's fun, quirky and worth picking up; as a promo for the wider world of Naruto, it's excellent. [Dec 2007, p.94]
    Surprisingly enjoyable. Once you get past the first hour, the single-player campaign becomes a real treat. And the combat system, while not deep, is a lot of fun.