4.1

1. Nov 8, 2011
    This is the worst NASCAR game I have ever played. Glitches are insane and there is no true career mode. It also happens to be one of the easiest because of some of the worst AI I have ever seen in a racing game. I really hope there is not a NASCAR the Game 2012.
  2. Nov 22, 2011
    This game had so much potential but fell flat on it's face. I had so much hope for it I bought it on release day and was disappointed with it after one race. The game had so many bugs and online wasn't playable. You couldn't race in a full room on Xbox Live without it messing up somehow. So after about 4 months of waiting for a patch to come out it finally did. It managed to fix some bugs but caused other issues. Online was still broken and you still couldn't run more then 8 in a room without it messing up. To say the least I was very disappointed.

One thing that doesn't let me down is the developers dedication to the fans. They interact with them via Twitter and the companies forums. They are willing to take user feedback and apply it. They also listen to our concerns and will be releasing a 3rd patch shortly. But it won't be able to bring my trust back to Eutechnyx. I am hoping they will be able to improve on there 2nd NASCAR game.

1. Aug 1, 2011
    NASCAR 2011: The Game feels like a slapdash effort, a rough draft of a game dressed up with a fancy cinematic and some licensed music and sent out to make a quick buck off the fans.
  2. Jul 4, 2011
    Graphically, this game isn't as crisp as the EA titles, though I would say Activision did well to represent all possible sponsors to give this a better sense of realism and the game does have a lot to work with for future years.
    New developers bring new impulse. NASCAR comes to life with nice graphics and a range of game modes – and few errors. Even so it is a must-have for all the long year fans.