3.6

1. Nov 6, 2012
    Hello, first of all, excuse my english medium, I use google translation. When nascar 2011 the game was released, already big disappointment, the game is not compatible with European Xbox! Nascar game for the inside line, I said he will make an effort for fans of other countries! Well no! Think money is good, but the fan, it will be better!
  2. Nov 6, 2012
    You made the error not have made nascar the game 2011, region free, you redone the same with nascar inside line, the nascar is a sport looked in several countries, the fans are many, and you once again forgot us, me puts you a zero beautiful for that.

TITANIUM / LUNAKAGI
  3. Nov 19, 2012
    This game is way, way, way better than the last incarnation. That said, sadly, I'm giving it a ZERO out of ten - because it's just shockingly poor. The graphics are ok - physics, handling, sound and everything else about this game are dreadful. What were the developers thinking of?

Dreadful game.

In summary: BAD. VERY, VERY BAD.
  4. May 1, 2013
    Well I must admit I was disappointed, I want the Game to come to Life when I play it I want to be able to smell gas and Rubber In my Mind, Its has a Caution Bug Ive already headed in to pit then the game throws me back out on the track then the game goes into Caution loosing Track position and time. Am i doing something wrong why cant i use the Paint shop car I made in Season raceing? IWell I must admit I was disappointed, I want the Game to come to Life when I play it I want to be able to smell gas and Rubber In my Mind, Its has a Caution Bug Ive already headed in to pit then the game throws me back out on the track then the game goes into Caution loosing Track position and time. Am i doing something wrong why cant i use the Paint shop car I made in Season raceing? I want to see real car problems with not just my car but other, I want a wheel to fly off, a car to catch o n fire, oh and my God Change up the sound files same old every 2 min I WANT TO see things like STICKER tires being put on or scuffs, and make the game interesting like Budget a race team buy tires and so on be able to add thing to our team like uniforms, let us Drive a Hauler to the next race to be ther on time, make it an adventure not just race day be able to go and pick out your engines test them on a Dyno, Hell I could go On and On I have so many ideas ,that once playing you would never want to turn it off, and Maktes a NASCAR race seat and wheel Helmet with air and Voice commands to our pit crew change write side and fill it up, I could go on and on For Criest sakes some one who is working on the Next Game give me a call I give you a race Game you will never forget Expand
  5. Apr 13, 2014
    BORING career and single s*ck so boring getting a main sponser will be a waste of your life AND MUITPLAYER just so buggy and SOOO NOT real not worth $50.
  6. Oct 26, 2014
    It would have been nice to talk about how awesome and intuitive the paint booth is, or how it was nice to see NASCAR Thunder’s “Lightning Challenge” mode return under a different name, but where it actually counts; “Inside Line” has reached a new low for not just NASCAR games, but racing games in general. This is a game that by all means should NOT have reached store shelves in its currentIt would have been nice to talk about how awesome and intuitive the paint booth is, or how it was nice to see NASCAR Thunder’s “Lightning Challenge” mode return under a different name, but where it actually counts; “Inside Line” has reached a new low for not just NASCAR games, but racing games in general. This is a game that by all means should NOT have reached store shelves in its current state, and NASCAR fans might be waiting quite a while for a faithful representation of their motorsport. “Inside Line” is full of countless issues that completely destroy any chance of the game being worth playing, and is my personal candidate for worst racing game ever released this generation. Expand

1. Dec 7, 2012
    As it stands, I can definitely recommend Inside Line to NASCAR fans looking for their fix, but casual racing fans may find it overly technical and lacking in polish compared to other racing games on the market.
    You'll just need some patience and a love of the sport to value it properly.
    NASCAR fans should eat this one up but it might be a little too much for the casual racer. If you are up for a challenge and are willing to spend the time to dig deep into what the Career mode has to offer, Inside Line is an enjoyable experience.