NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Xbox 360

3.4

1. Nov 10, 2012
    This game is definitely a step up from the last one. However falls short of a great Nascar game. Offline, the game is a lot of fun. Much more depth with the single player career mode. Sponsors, upgrades, and all. Online however, is just like the last one, just horrible... In the few races I've played online. 3 cars were in the same spot on the track (I mean like 3 cars inside each other).This game is definitely a step up from the last one. However falls short of a great Nascar game. Offline, the game is a lot of fun. Much more depth with the single player career mode. Sponsors, upgrades, and all. Online however, is just like the last one, just horrible... In the few races I've played online. 3 cars were in the same spot on the track (I mean like 3 cars inside each other). Then split at the start. The bubble issue they said they resolved, still there. Would probably help better if they had dedicated servers as well, which they do not have.

Your best bet if you're looking for a good nascar racing game, and have a decent computer. iRacing.com
  2. Dec 1, 2013
    A drastic improvement over last year (NTG11), from the physics, to the handling, to the newly improved career mode. It's clear Eutechnyx has listened to the fans. As with any game release, there are a few issues, but Eutechnyx as been working with the community since day 1 to find the issues and prepare a patch. Even without said patch, the game is far more enjoyable than NTG11 was withA drastic improvement over last year (NTG11), from the physics, to the handling, to the newly improved career mode. It's clear Eutechnyx has listened to the fans. As with any game release, there are a few issues, but Eutechnyx as been working with the community since day 1 to find the issues and prepare a patch. Even without said patch, the game is far more enjoyable than NTG11 was with Patch #3. Most importantly, the "Champion" difficulty is actually hard. AI will race multiple lines and be aggressive. They will bumpdraft you properly. And in the end, you will be challenged to place well (or win) on Champion difficulty. Couldn't have really asked for more. Expand
  3. Sep 10, 2014
    NTG: Inside Line is a step up from the turd of 2011, but not in a very big way. I'm not going too in depth on this one because it's so similar to 2011. Graphics on the cars are improved, caution reaction is improved, but the damage generally looks ugly, yet again. Gameplay is generally the same as the last game; there's not much improvement. Audio sounds fine, but the car's engine stillNTG: Inside Line is a step up from the turd of 2011, but not in a very big way. I'm not going too in depth on this one because it's so similar to 2011. Graphics on the cars are improved, caution reaction is improved, but the damage generally looks ugly, yet again. Gameplay is generally the same as the last game; there's not much improvement. Audio sounds fine, but the car's engine still doesn't sound right. Watch a NASCAR driver's roofcam, listen to the sound the engine makes, and you'll see how different the sound actually is. This game's career is expanded, but there's still no incentive to play multiple seasons. Overall, IL is a step up from it's predecessor, but not in any groundbreaking way. If you disliked the first game, save your money and stay far away from this game. 5/10 Expand
  4. Nov 6, 2012
    If you are in North American, it is quite a sweet little taste of NASCAR heaven This is a decent NASCAR game, maybe not the best, but still very good. My only real complaint is that with enough damage my car should be totaled and I have yet to have such a thing occur.

That being said all the real world drivers and real tracks and sponsors are in this game. Most of your time will go into Career mode, where you try to earn better sponsorships for more money for upgrades and for miscellaneous junk to have around your garage.

I have yet to try out the multiplayer.

I would say if you're a NASCAR fan it is definately worth checking out.

fgasf fsgf g sfgd fg sdfg sf gf dfg dfg sdfgs dfghsd fghsgh g hsdgh gffd hfhd gh dghdg gdfgh dfgh dgh dfgh g gh gjhdghgh dfg hdgh dgh dfh dfghdfghd fghdf hdg hgd fgh dfgh dfh dffgh

Help me tom cruise, help me baby Jesus, I'm on Fire!!!!!!!!

1. Dec 7, 2012
    As it stands, I can definitely recommend Inside Line to NASCAR fans looking for their fix, but casual racing fans may find it overly technical and lacking in polish compared to other racing games on the market.
    You'll just need some patience and a love of the sport to value it properly.
  3. Nov 25, 2012
    NASCAR fans should eat this one up but it might be a little too much for the casual racer. If you are up for a challenge and are willing to spend the time to dig deep into what the Career mode has to offer, Inside Line is an enjoyable experience.