Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise Xbox 360

8.1

1. Oct 11, 2012
    In 2010, 505 Studios released Naughty Bear. It had an excellent concept but was ultimately panned for a lousy camera, awful multiplayer, and weak replay value. Luckily, their new release, Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise has rectified these issues. The camera controls much better, there is plenty more to do in a much cheaper ($15) package, and there is no multiplayer. I award this game an 8In 2010, 505 Studios released Naughty Bear. It had an excellent concept but was ultimately panned for a lousy camera, awful multiplayer, and weak replay value. Luckily, their new release, Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise has rectified these issues. The camera controls much better, there is plenty more to do in a much cheaper ($15) package, and there is no multiplayer. I award this game an 8 because while it is exactly what a game of this kind should be, it suffers from the occasional crash and its repetitive nature means it will likely only be played for short bursts rather than hours at a stretch.

If you are considering buying Naughty Bear: PiP, ask yourself this: am I missing a game that will chase the blues away? Am I the kind of person that enjoys violence? If you say yes to both of those questions, Naughty Bear: PiP might just be the game for you.
  2. Oct 14, 2012
    If you want a unique game that'll make you laugh and give you a while of good entertainment get this game. Yes it's stupid fun, but ten times more effort than 90 percent of the typical FPS's you can pick up. I personally got this and episode 4 of the walking dead for twenty bucks. You can't beat the value.
  3. Aug 7, 2015
    Not gonna lie, the game is very fun. It's a very original idea with cool characters, lots of variety in weapons and disguises and has plenty of ways to slaughter bears. The only thing I don't like is when it starts gettng repetitive using bears you've already killed before and some weapons with the same animations over and over.

If it had more places, bears, methods and/or things to

If it had more places, bears, methods and/or things to discover I would give it a straight 10.
  4. Oct 27, 2012
    I never played the first Naughty Bear due to its horrible ratings and reviews. When I was going through the PSN store I noticed this version had a much higher rating then I imagined it would. Decided to give it a shot and I was not disappointed! The game is very simple in its own nature but still maintains a very fun aspect while in the end being a very easy game. For 15 dollars the hoursI never played the first Naughty Bear due to its horrible ratings and reviews. When I was going through the PSN store I noticed this version had a much higher rating then I imagined it would. Decided to give it a shot and I was not disappointed! The game is very simple in its own nature but still maintains a very fun aspect while in the end being a very easy game. For 15 dollars the hours of game play it will provide is worth every penny. Like another reviewer said eventually you'll reach a point where you've seen all the levels and ways to kill bears that you may become bored but this took me over 15 hours of game play before this crossed my mind and I'm still playing. If the game had multiplayer it might even be a 10/10 definitely worth 15 dollars. Expand
  5. Aug 17, 2013
    This game is fun but there are some problems with it. The game would freeze on me while playing it and one time while I was playing the game on of the bears that I was trying to kill got stuck in mid air. The game is fun when you are trying to get costumes form other bears and the way you kill them is unique. In my opinion, this one is better then the first one but the price could be cutThis game is fun but there are some problems with it. The game would freeze on me while playing it and one time while I was playing the game on of the bears that I was trying to kill got stuck in mid air. The game is fun when you are trying to get costumes form other bears and the way you kill them is unique. In my opinion, this one is better then the first one but the price could be cut down to ten dollars. It also has a lot of dlc that has a lot of costumes witch makes customizing endless if you buy some of the dlc. So over all good game. Expand

1. Feels empty and faintly depressing. [Christmas 2012, p.93]
    The game's biggest issue, however, is still iffy core gameplay. Compared to Mark of the Ninja and Dishonored, which let you perform greater acts of stealth against enemies that react more naturally, Panic's fodder is a bit too brain-dead and the stages don't make kills as rewarding.
  3. Oct 27, 2012
    Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise is not capable of fixing the mistakes of the first chapter.