NBA 2K10 Xbox 360

7.6

1. SamuelC
    Oct 7, 2009
    Great gameplay and spectacular presentation with some issues of frame rate in the paint but nothing serious that could modify this great basketball experience.
  2. Ilariy
    Dec 3, 2009
    I only have one problem with this game; During career mode, the level of diffulty seems to change in every game. You win one game by 25 points, then lose the next one by 25. That's because shooting percentages change too much. AI shoots about 50-60% every game, but sometimes the player just can't hit a jumper, no matter how close to the basket you are and how much space you I only have one problem with this game; During career mode, the level of diffulty seems to change in every game. You win one game by 25 points, then lose the next one by 25. That's because shooting percentages change too much. AI shoots about 50-60% every game, but sometimes the player just can't hit a jumper, no matter how close to the basket you are and how much space you have. So all you can do is drive inside for lay-ups and dunks. Over and over and over again.... Still it's the best b-ball game out there. 8/10 Expand
  3. MikeJ
    Oct 7, 2009
    The best b-ball game ever! Every year it get better and better. It has everything that live has but better. Anybody that know (or plays) anything about basketball will buy this game. Live is for kids, 2K is for ballers and adults.
  4. JobA.
    Jan 31, 2010
    Ok,ok I just got done playing this game for an insane amount of time.For one I first want to say how the majority of reviewers are wrong on this one.First of all this title was released with technical problems as we all know but they have been all cleaned up thanks to a much needed patch.1 up is way off on there review,I saw how they gave 2k8 a 8.5 then 2k9 a 9.1 then they bashed nba 2k10 Ok,ok I just got done playing this game for an insane amount of time.For one I first want to say how the majority of reviewers are wrong on this one.First of all this title was released with technical problems as we all know but they have been all cleaned up thanks to a much needed patch.1 up is way off on there review,I saw how they gave 2k8 a 8.5 then 2k9 a 9.1 then they bashed nba 2k10 with a 6.7.This game is out of this world good in every respect.Review companies need to take in mind that there could be technical problems but then,of course, there will be a patch released,especially in this time of gaming.I really like how OXM magazine looked passed it and wrote such a "on the money" review.I think it is better then 9.0 though.The depth of this game,the best sound,the best replay value in sport gaming.I still get a bit upset because the 2k servers are so busy that nba today still doesn't work all the time but everything else is great.I have ALL of the 2k basketball games from nba 2k on the Dreamcast and I can honestly say that they have stepped up there game so much with this title that there is no way EA sports will ever touch this in the future.EA actually never has won at any year for there basketball title but came very close in 2005 because of the all-star weekend.This game has so much to do, and everything it offers is grade A quality not just "stuff".I have went back to every basketball game from all companies that made basketball games and the closest to this game is actually Nba 2k9,Espn nba 2k4 then Nba 2k6.Anyone can make a game look incredible or just play incredible but this game has it all and I cant imagine how nba 2k11 will top it but I'm sure they will with Project Natal,and other innovations and ideas that they will have.I just ask of 2K to please free up your servers so nba today will always run correctly.I give Nba 2k10 a 9.6 Expand

With solid, fast paced gameplay and an excellent presentation that's easily the best the series has ever had, NBA 2K10 continues its strong pedigree of great basketball.
  2. It's tough to choose between this and NBA Live 10, but in this reviewer's opinion, NBA 2K10 wins at the buzzer.
  3. This series has always been known for its presentation — particularly its animation — and 2K10 is no exception. Big and small, the movements are all so perfect now that the occasional gaffe jumps out only because it’s a reminder that you’re not watching a real NBA game.