7.7

1. Nov 20, 2011
    Don't buy this game.
    this game cheats as hell, last game I did I lost for actual cpu cheating. In the 3rd quarter, most of the shots (unguarded) were missed by my team, and the other team recovered and won the game hitting incredible shots (not mentioning the unrealistic mass of turnovers I always get in every single game). I will re-sell this **** out.
    I'm creating a 3pt specialized pg,
    I've been able to make it a very good player even in rookie season because I get good scores every game. But it frustrates you with stupid and unrealistic ingame glitches that make you almost throw away the pad. Only one word: crap
  2. Nov 20, 2011
    Its a fun game but its just a carbon with some new features and those new features have ruined a lot of the fun in the game for me and many other gamer's.
  3. Mar 12, 2012
    Horrible game glitches in game play and even at log in. I have to log in every time I start the game up for online play. 2k would never do anything to update and fix these glitches, just like the fact that this game hasn't changed at all from the last one besides Jordan's pose on the cover. Slow glitchy play throughout game. The computer is really annoying and cheats to win at the end of the game. I don't understand how anyone would enjoy that. Please bring back NBA Live so smoooooth. Oh and you would have to take a class to understand how to do moves in 2k. I can't believe Jordan would put his name on this. I give them a 3 for an unfinished product. I'll never buy a 2k product again. Expand
  4. Oct 12, 2011
    Horrible, and I love 2K11. Sold this within a week. Glitches galore and removed My Crew (ironically because of glitches that "ruined" the mode). Glitches didn't stop them from removing most of the other modes.
  5. Apr 6, 2012
    This game is horrible when playing with friends. It trys to be more realistic, but it ends up setting up instances that make no sense. People glitch to the basket. Baskets are made but not counted. The home team somehow always has an advantage. This game is 20x more frustrating at just not as fun as the last.
  6. Mar 26, 2012
    I bought this game for PC and have played the Xbox360 version, both platforms played pretty much the same, HORRIBLE. To state that NBA 2k11 was a little better is an understatement. This game has so many flaws compared to their '11 predecessor I don't know where to begin. I mainly play My Player, beginning with that I'll say that stats mean absolutely nothing, Speed, Shooting stats, feels like my guy is running on ice on the court. And shot selection? I've taken wide open mid-range and 3pt shots with A to A+ and have consistently missed, throughout an entire game, for multiple games, and I have 99 consistency!!! I'll just wrap this up by stating that I bought this on Steam for $14.99US, and I think I paid too much, get NBA 2k11 if you are on the fence on this one. Most of the reviews online, with the exception of Youtube, seem extremely contrived or made up. Blaming the lockout for poor sales due to improper roster build or lack of rookies doesn't make up for extremely poor execution of gameplay and piss poor mechanics. You've been warned... Expand

1. Jan 31, 2012
    NBA 2K12 is definitely a game any basketball fan should own and a game that will keep you occupied until 2K13 is released at a minimum. If I had more online friends who played the game I know I would have enjoyed the online experience more than I did, so it's definitely a game you should check out if you know a few friends who would also play. Casual sports gamers should at least rent this game and see if it tickles your fancy. Swoosh!
  2. Nov 20, 2011
    Slightly rocky in-game mechanics just stop this from slamdunking the competition. [Christmas 2011, p.65]
  3. Nov 15, 2011