8.6

1. RobertM.
    Nov 25, 2005
    Spectucular. Unbelievable graphics. So real, you'd swear you were watching a live game. And the sweat engine? Crazy. If you love ball, a must pickup.
  2. SeanM.
    Feb 19, 2006
    The graphics are outstanding. I love the crib. I am a big 2k sports fan and I have to say this is the best 2k game ever. This is the best basketball game this year and might be the best ever.
  3. BryanM.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Its a great game for its price. does not have the great graphics that live has but it has the gameplay. and that is what matters in a game.
  4. PaulM.
    Dec 9, 2005
    The graphics are so real that you would sware you are watching a real game. 24/7 mode is great. I would give it an 11 if I could of.
  5. abdullahmejbel
    Jan 14, 2006
    i like this game because it has too much modes and a lot of stuffs u can do but in nba live 06 it dosent have a lot stuff to do so i would say that nba live 06 graphics are good but nba 2k6 is better than real life
  6. TomH.
    Jan 26, 2006
    Fully agree with the EGM reviewers. Ignore the rather suspicious user reviews and rent it if you're curious first.
  7. KenM.
    Feb 8, 2006
    This is the best basketball game ever. I loved 2k5 and when I saw 2k6 for XBOX & PS2 I was shocked with how good the graphics were. Now on the 360 the graphics are even better, and they didnt take away anything like NBA Live 06 & Madden 06. This game deserves an 11 but the highest possible score here is a 10.
  8. HenryR.
    Feb 8, 2006
    I highly reccomend this game. When I first saw the demo I thought I was watching a real broadcasting NBA game! I love 24/7 mode. With 24/7 mode 2k6 is like a 2 in 1, an NBA game and a street game. 2k sports has beat EA Sports (and 989 sports!) this time.
  9. JohnSmith
    Nov 17, 2005
    This game is awesome! It is such an improvement from the 2K5 version. THese are some of the best graphics I have ever seen on a sports game.
  10. RoyA.
    Nov 29, 2005
    Best Basketball game ever! I love it. The graphics are wicked awesome.
  11. MikeL.
    Dec 8, 2005
    This game is 100% better than NBA Live and NBA 2006. The graphics are as real as it could get.
  12. MichaelM.
    Feb 26, 2006
    This game has always been better than live, live is not a nba game it is some kind of old school basketball game but 2k6 is for real ballers live is for wannabe ballers.
  13. JobA.
    Apr 27, 2006
    This game is truely incredible.I just cant understand how all these critics are so changable by voting one way from the original x-box version and then giving a lower score for the 360 version when there has been nothing but complete improvements on the x-box 360.The game is definetly the best out of all the years from which it started at nba 2k on the dreamcast.I cant say enough good This game is truely incredible.I just cant understand how all these critics are so changable by voting one way from the original x-box version and then giving a lower score for the 360 version when there has been nothing but complete improvements on the x-box 360.The game is definetly the best out of all the years from which it started at nba 2k on the dreamcast.I cant say enough good about this game!The only reason why I dont give it a ten is cause there is a few areas that could of been touched up to make it the perfect basketball game but for sure I give it a 9.3. Expand
  14. T.Cool
    Nov 29, 2005
    All I have to say is WOW! I can't believe the graphics on this game. This is a must have for any Basketball fan or sports fan. $60 Just may be worth it.
  15. Sep 24, 2012
    If NBA 2K6 is a glimpse of what the Xbox 360 has in store, than I'm one proud owner. The graphics are great, although inconsistent, and the sound quality makes for a great overall presentation. The physics are definitely the high point of this game and players move unbelievably lifelike. The 24/7 mode tacks on another game in its own rights and association mode is great. The onlyIf NBA 2K6 is a glimpse of what the Xbox 360 has in store, than I'm one proud owner. The graphics are great, although inconsistent, and the sound quality makes for a great overall presentation. The physics are definitely the high point of this game and players move unbelievably lifelike. The 24/7 mode tacks on another game in its own rights and association mode is great. The only complaints i have is that the game is littered with bugs and background objects and particle effects look last generation. If your a basketball enthusiast, buy this game! Expand

2K6's biggest setback -- it doesn't have the instant visual appeal, next-gen look, or out-and-out raw emotion that gamers want to see in a next-gen sports game.
    A solid basketball title that really rests on the laurels of its predecessors. Even though the game can look absolutely amazing at time, it's still, at its heart, the same exact game that we saw in the current generation.
  3. NBA 2K6 looks fantastic if you have an HDTV, but the gameplay will seem familiar to you if you've played one of the other versions of the game already.