6.6

1. Oct 1, 2012
    I'll say this: the population of people that can play this game effectively is so small, I have no idea how this game got green-lighted or can break even on its costs let alone make a profit.

But with that said, IF all the planets are aligned for you and you have the right set up in place (Kinect, HUGE open play space, uncarpeted floors, moderate dribbling skills, no angry downstairs neighbors, etc.), this game is SURPRISINGLY FUN. The music is pretty good and you WILL have fun practicing since the Kinect picks up your movements fairly well. Your skills will improve and you'll learn a few tricks that you can (maybe) use in an actual game. But because of so many limitations to effective gameplay, NBA Baller Beats is simply not for everyone.

1. Oct 26, 2012
    If you're in the mood for a rhythm game unlike anything else and don't have to worry about ruining the relationship with your downstairs neighbors, give NBA Baller Beats a try. Just move the lamp first.
  2. Oct 6, 2012
    Overall I think NBA Baller Beats is an entertaining game but the price is a bit high for anyone that doesn't want the game only for the purpose of increasing their ball handling abilities.
    NBA Baller Beats is one of the more original experiences you are going to find on Xbox. The gameplay and the Kinect implementation are good but there are too many "ifs" that keep this from being a truly top notch, universal experience.