NBA Live 08 Xbox 360

5.3

1. JS
    Oct 2, 2007
    This Game Rocks, Great Graphics Smooth Game Play, Better Than 2K8!!!!
  2. MikeM.
    Oct 11, 2007
    Solid effort from EA. They've improved graphics, framework and gameplay mechanics. Dynasty's great to play with the gamecast feature too. Solid production effort .
  3. PFunk
    Oct 2, 2007
    Live 08 promises everything it screwed up on last year. At 60 frames per second, it looks crazy good. They incorporated real players signature moves that look like a real game mixed with graphics borrowed from Homecourt. I am so happy that EAC realized last years horrible game and made up for it.
  4. JobAdkins
    Aug 6, 2009
    Great game.I've always liked the 2K basketball better cause it is better always has been but EA has really stepped up there game.I enjoy live 08.I have played nba live 09 and dont think there is anything special about that game and would not but it,but 08 is worth the money especially now(way later) because it is so cheap.I'm looking forward to seeing how nba live 10 is.I rateGreat game.I've always liked the 2K basketball better cause it is better always has been but EA has really stepped up there game.I enjoy live 08.I have played nba live 09 and dont think there is anything special about that game and would not but it,but 08 is worth the money especially now(way later) because it is so cheap.I'm looking forward to seeing how nba live 10 is.I rate this game a 8.1 Expand
  5. AlbertZ.
    Oct 12, 2007
    The graphics rock! The gameplay is way smoother then last year.
  6. JargonJ.
    Oct 24, 2007
    It may not be a perfect specimen, but it performs well. They gameplay is a whole lot better (no dunking through the rim). Though it does not have the modes of some of the other franchise games, the Dynasty mode is still the best franchise/dynasty mode out on the market and anyone wanting to build their franchise, look no further than NBA live 08. Whether you take the worst team and build It may not be a perfect specimen, but it performs well. They gameplay is a whole lot better (no dunking through the rim). Though it does not have the modes of some of the other franchise games, the Dynasty mode is still the best franchise/dynasty mode out on the market and anyone wanting to build their franchise, look no further than NBA live 08. Whether you take the worst team and build it up, or play with your hometown team, this ame is finally, great. Expand

1. “Real” basketball takes the court once again in NBA Live 08, bringing a much closer to real-life representation of the NBA, and even the world hoops scene, to the Xbox 360.
  2. So even though Live is lookin' better, it could still use more time in the gym. [Nov 2007, p.103]
  3. This year's game slam-dunks its predecessors, thanks to improved speed, more realistic player animations and most importantly, exquisite five-on-five play.