7.7

1. SheridanM.
    Oct 8, 2009
    This is the best live that I've ever Played and I just only have on complaint that Yall need 2 bring back the dunk and 3 point competition cuz thats what made you better then 2k but Im a die hard nba live fan and Great game 10 but bring back the extras.
  2. MikeMahar
    Oct 7, 2009
    NBA Live is definitely back. Tight controls, amazing visuals (stand a few feet away from an HDTV and you'll be hard pressed to tell the difference between NBA Live and Live TV) brilliant audio and deep features (that I've yet to completely explore) make this a real winner in my opinion. You won't be disappointed.
  3. ReggieG
    Oct 21, 2009
    Its Straight i guess. definetely needs the all star competitions back. adn the ai could be way smarter. i thinkit would be better if the had seperate buttons for shooting and dunking though. other than that its very addicting. the real life likeness of nba stars are definitely a plus.
  4. Jun 23, 2013
    Nba live 10 is very good game and he has a great gameplay.Ok so the nba live he has a different style than the nba 2k you know different modes and more but i like both to gmaes like the nba live and 2k and i hope now the next gen be extremely good for nba live 14 and for the nba 2k14 this games are superb for me. Now your opinion is yours

1. A game that features numerous upgrades guaranteed to please hoops fans who love rainbow threes and rim rattling dunks. On top of that, it has one of the most impressive sounding crowds this side of FIFA 10, and those 20,000 screaming maniacs make all the difference.
    NBA Live 10, while it certainly has issues that people are going to gripe about, is exactly what the series needed to fire up its dwindling fan base and add new players alike. The gameplay is nicely refined and emulates real basketball with much greater success than past games.
  3. Though players no longer look like stunningly detailed mannequins, they do sometimes warp toward the basket or other players because an animation key tells them to. More important, Live still plays just too fast for our liking. But Live 10 shows the series is at least heading in the right direction.