NBA Street Homecourt Xbox 360

8.2

1. crazyA$$gamer
    Feb 20, 2007
    The new gameplay controls are the best thing. But what's up with the level up and single player mode? nothing special there. v3 single player was waay cooler.
  2. SimonG.
    Mar 20, 2007
    omg omg, ive just got this game, why dont ask me i hate basketball.. well i thought id try this one anyway, and i am in shock, ive never owned a basketball game in my life, but ill tell you now this one isnt leaving my games collection.. im just amazed with how well it plays and the tricks in it are just mouth watering, my 11 year old son couldnt get of it. i was just lucky it was his omg omg, ive just got this game, why dont ask me i hate basketball.. well i thought id try this one anyway, and i am in shock, ive never owned a basketball game in my life, but ill tell you now this one isnt leaving my games collection.. im just amazed with how well it plays and the tricks in it are just mouth watering, my 11 year old son couldnt get of it. i was just lucky it was his bedtime.. ive just paused for a minute to write this too let you people know it is a must for your collection, whether u like basketball or not because believe me once u put it on u wont be turning of for the day.. go get it now ur missing out on a great game 10/10 all the way Expand
  3. BILLG.
    Mar 6, 2007
    I picked this game up for Xbox about a week ago and can't begin to express how impressed I am with it. My friends and I have been playing it like mad and all agree it is probably the most FUN we've had with a sports game EVER. I think this one will be a staple in my collection for years to come, like Madden 04. I highly recommend this game to everyone and anyone who is even I picked this game up for Xbox about a week ago and can't begin to express how impressed I am with it. My friends and I have been playing it like mad and all agree it is probably the most FUN we've had with a sports game EVER. I think this one will be a staple in my collection for years to come, like Madden 04. I highly recommend this game to everyone and anyone who is even thinking about picking it up - you will not be disappointed. Expand
  4. SeanM.
    Mar 9, 2007
    Fun game to play with your friends. Story becomes a bit repetitive, but just change the difficulty and you got a whole new game. Overall I recommend it.
  5. DZehr
    Feb 25, 2007
    I am not a basketball fan and don't like sports games all that much but after the demo I decided to give the game a shot...well was I shocked in how nice the game play is amazing and the graphics are almost a nice edgey look not what I was expecting and the feel and replay value is right up there with the likes of vegas, graw, and burnout overall I recommend this game to everyone.

1. Official Xbox Magazine
    Highly honed, it beautifully perfects the elements that the first three games almost nailed without reaching for the next great thing the way a truly classic game does. [Mar 2007, p.76]
  2. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    This game bursts with one brilliant design decision after another - including a Gamebreaker power-up system that is, finally, perfect. [Mar 2007, p.86]
  3. While all these features give Homecourt the depth it needs, the real revelation here is something that's hard to describe in words: it just feels right. [Mar 2007, p.99]