5.6

1. MattH
    Nov 4, 2008
    I think this game looks amazing. The graphics are so frickin amazing! Best AI I have ever seen in my life. I love that Blue Ribbon is teamed up with EA. Plus, Erin Andrews is one fine piece of meat!
  2. JobA
    Jan 4, 2010
    Wow,I'm all about 2k.I have played all the 2k games,All OF THEM!From the Dreamcast to now and I have never felt the college atmosphere like this game and EA's football.I love college hoops 2k6,2k7,2k8 but this has changed the way I look at college basketball and the way i play it.Even if 2k still made there college basketball game I would still prefer this game in a heartbeat Wow,I'm all about 2k.I have played all the 2k games,All OF THEM!From the Dreamcast to now and I have never felt the college atmosphere like this game and EA's football.I love college hoops 2k6,2k7,2k8 but this has changed the way I look at college basketball and the way i play it.Even if 2k still made there college basketball game I would still prefer this game in a heartbeat unless there was some major improvements.This game screams greatness all over it.I haven't played there march madness edition or ncaa basketball 10 but I'm loving this right now.Great job EA!!!9.2 Expand

1. The revamped NCAA Basketball 09 does a nice job of giving bracketheads what they want, despite some freshman jitters with its new engine. Even though NCAA Basketball 09 may not be a Final Four lock, it’s clear that the franchise has a winning road ahead of it.
    There’s plenty missing from NCAA Basketball 09 and the dynasty mode is need of a revamp, but the core basketball is progressing nicely and effectively borrows some of what worked in "NBA Live 09."
  3. A nice attempt to reboot the franchise, NCAA Basketball 09 adds some new features and revamps the on-court play, but ultimately feels like a flawed and barebones college basketball experience.