6.9

1. BruinsFan
    Jul 18, 2006
    Sports simulation gaming at its finest. Year after year EA pulls off a great college football title with months and months of replay value through the 60! year dynasty mode. Thier first installment in the series on the Nex-Gen console wont dissappoint. This game has always been my favorite, much more than Madden, even though im not a huge EA fan. I might as well take all my other game and Sports simulation gaming at its finest. Year after year EA pulls off a great college football title with months and months of replay value through the 60! year dynasty mode. Thier first installment in the series on the Nex-Gen console wont dissappoint. This game has always been my favorite, much more than Madden, even though im not a huge EA fan. I might as well take all my other game and lock them away until after christmas, because this is not coming out of my console for a long, long time! GO IRISH! Expand
  2. TimothyP.
    Aug 1, 2006
    Finally a great football game for the 360!
  3. AnonymousGamer
    Jul 18, 2006
    Lacks some features of the current XBOX and PS2 version, but fresh and (Gasp) realism in an EA sports game. Very fun and for the first time a sports game makes you feel the swell of the crowd. New momentum based gameplay really adds alot. Graphics are very nice and the huge amounts of annimations are INCREDIBLE to watch.
  4. A.H.
    Jul 23, 2006
    I think NCAA 2007 did a great job this year. The graphics looks awesome, despite a few eccentricities here and there. The shear amount of content in the game, between 70 stadiums and 110 teams, just blown my mind. I love the Momentum feature now, and watching the crowd react to everything you do is awesome.
  5. JohnK.
    Aug 15, 2006
    This game is video football at its best! No need to deal with the annoying passing cone from Madden, fantastic graphics with beautiful stadiums and realistic looking players (and even fans)! Not to mention the game is incredibly fun to play! OK, there are some minor issues-- some collision detection problems (tackles will infrequently occur when a player appears to be a few feet away, or This game is video football at its best! No need to deal with the annoying passing cone from Madden, fantastic graphics with beautiful stadiums and realistic looking players (and even fans)! Not to mention the game is incredibly fun to play! OK, there are some minor issues-- some collision detection problems (tackles will infrequently occur when a player appears to be a few feet away, or a player after scoring a touchdown will run through the end-zone and straight through the wall of the stadium), the occasional stutter in frame rate when panning out to show stadiums-- but none of these MINOR issues will detract from the FUN of the gameplay. Dynasty Mode is endlessly enjoyable, and will keep you busy for hours and hours. Overall, this is the one of very few MUST-HAVE games for the 360, and may turn out to be better than this year's Madden (unless they have made significant improvements from Madden 06, which was quite underwhelming). Buy this game-- you will not be disappointed if you have any interest in football video games, and you will be in heaven if you have even a passing interest in college football! Expand
  6. NimaG.
    Sep 20, 2006
    Great game and fun. I wish it had Heisman mode that was fun in the 06 version

1. Featur[es] a perfected kicking controls and updated visuals.
  2. Although not quite as full-featured as its current-generation counterparts, NCAA Football 07 on the Xbox 360 is a solid game of college football. The atmosphere and enthusiasm that the game portrays is second to none.
  3. I really enjoyed how the interface from Madden 06 on the Xbox 360 is carried over, as well as the play calling, because it makes things much simpler and allows you to get into the action of the game at a much quicker pace.