7.7

1. TerranceN.
    Jul 18, 2007
    Best football game available, yes better than 2K8, the game with no franchise mode what so ever. Dynasty and campus legend modes go deep. Replay is unlimited.
  2. VJ
    Jul 17, 2007
    A really fun game. It has flaws indeed, but this is one of the better NCAA games I've played in quite some time. I give it a 10 on the "fun factor" but I would give it a 7.5 due to errors in the game. Overall it's around a 85% if you ask me. Good game.

1. NCAA Football 08 does for EA's vaunted franchise what Carson Palmer did for USC a few years ago -- it ushers in a return to glory.
    From the very first snap, you'll notice this game runs a whole lot faster and smoother than last year's edition, thanks to the necessary bump to 60 frames per second.
  3. For all that it does right, perhaps it’s telling that this series has improved its presentation off of the field, while still lacking some of it on the field. It’s these kind of intangibles (and those above) that need to be addressed to unify all of NCAA’s elements – as well as some of them are done – to create the ultimate college football experience.