NCAA Football 12 Xbox 360

6.6

1. Jul 17, 2011
    This game suffers from some serious lag time issues and game freezes if you try to play it straight from the disc. Instead you need to download it to the Xbox hard drive or else you'll have a frustrating experience like I did for four days of my initial playing. Probably the biggest ananthema against this game is the five minute quarters that you are stuck with and not allowing you toThis game suffers from some serious lag time issues and game freezes if you try to play it straight from the disc. Instead you need to download it to the Xbox hard drive or else you'll have a frustrating experience like I did for four days of my initial playing. Probably the biggest ananthema against this game is the five minute quarters that you are stuck with and not allowing you to adjust the quarter length. Overall, the game is the best looking football game I've ever seen, they've added some things to make it more interesting (expanding high school options and season) or boring (hello Coach's Simulator), and they've taken away some things to make it a better (no more 'what play was the defense in when you threw that interception', should I go to the library or the gym?) or less of a game experience (no more Corso, no more weekly team or NCAA articles during the season, no more Legend's shrine with the collected trophies behind glass and all your highlights playing on a big screen TV, no more easily accessible replays)....but the beauty of the graphics doesn't make up for less of a football experience for me to recommend it at all. I wish I didn't trade in my '09 for this one Expand
  2. Oct 25, 2011
    This franchise is slowly going the way of Madden. They are focusing more on the glitz and glam rather then the solid gameplay that has gotten them the title of king in the football world. This last game is hands down the worst game in the past few years. 2010 will forever be the year the redefined NCAA, everything following has just been a hack job.
  3. Apr 3, 2012
    As much as I love college football and this game, I have so many frustrations with this title. This game was not ready to be released on the release date. Some of the largest new features (updated/improved online dynasty websites) in the game were not completed until last month (March 2012, EIGHT MONTHS after release). The much paraded "improved" defensive AI for the secondary andAs much as I love college football and this game, I have so many frustrations with this title. This game was not ready to be released on the release date. Some of the largest new features (updated/improved online dynasty websites) in the game were not completed until last month (March 2012, EIGHT MONTHS after release). The much paraded "improved" defensive AI for the secondary and linebackers is not smarter, simply cheaper. Custom conferences were a much-needed and welcome addition to the franchise. EA Sports' technical support has been utter crap, and I say this after having to contact them for three different online dynasty issues within the first couple of months after release. They have yet to resolve any of the three issues I contacted them on, and two of the three were game-breaking and effectively ended two different online dynasties. Expand
  4. Jun 23, 2012
    This game may not be top tier graphic wise, but why do they need to? This game is so much more realistic than madden in its gameplay due to madden having to work on graphics, not gameplay. Graphics still must be improved, but this game makes me feel like im at a NCAA football game right at the moment.

1. Sep 28, 2011
    If you crave a bit more outside of just football and legacy modes, NCAA is the all comprehensive product you're seeking.
  2. Sep 8, 2011
    There are still a couple of features that need to be tweaked, such as recruiting, but with the addition of custom playbooks, the coaching carousel, conference realignments, and a fully revamped Road to Glory mode, NCAA Football has shown great strides in the last couple of titles, and NCAA Football 12 is the result of a development team putting in some hard work to make the fans happy.
  3. Aug 4, 2011
    The robust feature sets and game modes help the replay value of this title as the season wears on.