6.2

1. Dec 26, 2011
    Amazing game. Probably the only racing game ever created worth playing. It had great handling and a great backstory behind the game. The cars were great, customization was unreal. All around amazing game.
  2. Feb 13, 2012
    I had fun racing don't get me wrong, it's just not as fun as some of the other NFS games. Also who in the hell made the achievements/trophies for this? It is god awful. Believe it or not we all have lives and it's really stupid that one of the first achievements I unlocked was finishing the game. Fun for a little while but no lasting value.
  3. Dec 26, 2011
    very bad game , terrible controls and unreal handling. Parts are too expensive and cops are way too hard. Not a very good game in my opinion. Don't get it .
  4. Jan 16, 2014
    A stale entry to the series that really nailed in the death of Need for Speed. I think EA's decision to release one NFS game per year, especially when they also have the fantastic Burnout franchise that really forced the market to get sick of the over the top car customization that was good when the Fast and the Furious was first released but just like the films all you can really do is put the cars in new locations and the locations in NFS Carbon are nothing to really remember and this game was just money for old rope. Expand

The new goodies aren't all winners -- the wingman concept didn't bowl me over, paying instead of playing to unlock extras bites -- but there are enough innovations that work to make this feel like more than just an updated version of an old and successful game.
  2. A solid racing game. It might have a few rough edges and frustrating spots, but overall it’s a fun game.
  3. There is nothing remarkable about it, but Carbon will provide some good fun with its Career Mode and great online options.