Need for Speed Carbon Xbox 360

6.2

1. RedXIII
    Nov 1, 2006
    Though there has been upgrades from most wanted carbon is basically a regurgatation of the past 3 NFS titles, the city is almost the exact same as underground 2, but looks a heck of a lot better. I like that they brought drifting back and added canyon dueling, muscle cars are a nice touch as well, the online play is very fun but sometimes laggy, overall this is a lot like the other NFS Though there has been upgrades from most wanted carbon is basically a regurgatation of the past 3 NFS titles, the city is almost the exact same as underground 2, but looks a heck of a lot better. I like that they brought drifting back and added canyon dueling, muscle cars are a nice touch as well, the online play is very fun but sometimes laggy, overall this is a lot like the other NFS titles that is why it is a 7, but that does not hold it back from being a good game that is very fun to play. Buy if you like racing games, but if your sick of the NFS titles then this is nothing different (for the most part). But I personally like this game, though it is nothing new. Expand
  2. DarrenD.
    Oct 1, 2007
    After Most Wanted I was very dissapointed with this game. It's very easy and boring and looks worse than NFSMW did. Avoid this if you have any sense.
  3. Andyman
    Nov 13, 2006
    I just don't get it. It's like EA spent the last year trying to recycle Underground 2 into Carbon. Where do I start? Let's see... the environment is actually LESS detailed than Most Wanted, the "new" world map looks like a Risk reject, the performance upgrades don't give you an edge, your wingman just gets in the way, there's no Speedbreaker in the Canyon races, I just don't get it. It's like EA spent the last year trying to recycle Underground 2 into Carbon. Where do I start? Let's see... the environment is actually LESS detailed than Most Wanted, the "new" world map looks like a Risk reject, the performance upgrades don't give you an edge, your wingman just gets in the way, there's no Speedbreaker in the Canyon races, the AI catch-up is extremely inconsistent, there's STILL no custom controller configuration... need I go on? Electronic Arts: is Hot Pursuit 3 too much to ask? Expand
  4. Feb 13, 2012
    I had fun racing don't get me wrong, it's just not as fun as some of the other NFS games. Also who in the hell made the achievements/trophies for this? It is god awful. Believe it or not we all have lives and it's really stupid that one of the first achievements I unlocked was finishing the game. Fun for a little while but no lasting value.

The new goodies aren't all winners -- the wingman concept didn't bowl me over, paying instead of playing to unlock extras bites -- but there are enough innovations that work to make this feel like more than just an updated version of an old and successful game.
  2. A solid racing game. It might have a few rough edges and frustrating spots, but overall it’s a fun game.
  3. There is nothing remarkable about it, but Carbon will provide some good fun with its Career Mode and great online options.