8.4

1. Jul 8, 2013
    This is one of the best racing games out there,every thing about this is very Amazing you must try it.It deserves more then a 8.2...... Open world racing game think how skyrim.
  2. DME
    Dec 16, 2010
    The cop chases are amazing fun, making this game worth a buy. But actual racing is very repetetive. Customization is great, graphics rock, music selection is okay if you like rap. The speed & control on your car is pretty cool. Buy this for the cops! Better than the new Hot Pursuit.
  3. Feb 6, 2011
    What a game,honestly all the versions of this game are all awesome but of course the 360 version looks amazing.This version is smoother then the other ones.The other two on the xbox and ps2 twitch throughout the game and this doesn't.For 2005 it's the best street racing game ever made and it trumps midnight club 2 and 3.I would say to whoever is reading this to skip "carbon" cause it's very disappointing.Wow this is bringing back memories let me pop it in to play now,great game 9. Expand
  4. Nov 30, 2010
    This is one of the best examples of what a racing game should be. Fast, intense, and engaging. I would play this any day over the later entries in the series until the newest Hot Pursuit came out.
  5. Oct 21, 2011
    Just so fantastic. Corny dialogue, sub par acting, and cars are a somewhat good selection. However, the AI for this game when the cops are chasing you is great! and you completely forget about the lack luster car options because you pick from fantastic cars just not an epic amount selection I love cop chasing games and this is one of the best game like that, that I've played. This is not a PGR3 or Burnout...this is a chase and getaway game. If you want strictly racing this is not the game for you, there are better ones....if you want chasing and escape then its an A+. Expand
  6. Mar 22, 2012
    Amazing title, this game is amazing, the cars, graphics, all is amazing in Need For Speed Most Wanted, the gameplay is funny and addictive. This title is fantastic.
  7. Apr 4, 2012
    loved the cartoony nature of the racing physics. first played it on ps2. nothing changed from there onto the 360 but i honestly didnt feel any need for anything more for my money. repetition? sure. but its been years since it has come out and im still down to roll out my chevy cobalt and play cat and mouse with the c6 cops
  8. Apr 22, 2012
    Most Wanted is one of the first Xbox 360 games ever and it was awesome, Personally i think Underground 2 is the best NFS game but Most Wanted is the second best, nice story, fun gameplay, limited but great tuning and lot of new awesome cars for the era. Def. the best NFS on the console.

1. Aside from the high-shine gloss, though, a few extra pursuers in the cop chases are about all that differentiates this version from the current-gen game. My main beefs--the repetitive race events and not-very-challenging cop chases (especially earlier in the game)--are still here.
  2. Driving through the alleyways and suburban sprawls...rain pouring down, thunder clapping, music up; this is (virtual) living. [Dec 2005, p.54]
  3. The Xbox 360 version is where the biggest jump should have been, but fell a bit short. In fact, even in 720p/1080i High Definition, there only thing you gain over the Xbox and PS2 games is the clarity of the in-game textures. And clarity isn't strong enough a word! Borderline photo-realistic is probably a better word to use.