Need for Speed ProStreet Xbox 360

7.1

1. AdamK.
    Nov 26, 2007
    How on earth can anyone like this drastic change. NFS was one of a kind with blur vision, police chases and a great fast paced arcade feel. I really think EA in general this year has been shocking, apart from skate which I have not seen, I really think they have gone backwards. The action is slow, and repetitive, the visuals and the modifications give it a 4 out of 10. I have played about How on earth can anyone like this drastic change. NFS was one of a kind with blur vision, police chases and a great fast paced arcade feel. I really think EA in general this year has been shocking, apart from skate which I have not seen, I really think they have gone backwards. The action is slow, and repetitive, the visuals and the modifications give it a 4 out of 10. I have played about 3 hours of this and that is where it will stay. They are trying to copy Forza, PGR, but too little too late. What a waste of money. Expand
  2. Mar 15, 2017
    Le Need for speed se la joue weshwesh et jaja pour séduire les kikoos toujours plus nombreux. A cet effet (entre des putains de guillemets yo) est "réussie", même Jacky se croit chez lui à faire des ronds sur le parking de Cora le samedi soir. Et puis là dans Pro Rue, c'est "virtuel" il ne fait de mal à personne !

Graphiquement c'est assez pâlot pour ne pas dire falot mais les bruits

Graphiquement c'est assez pâlot pour ne pas dire falot mais les bruits de moteurs sont d'une belle qualité, une qualité dont est coutumière la franchise "Besoin de vitesse". Le mode carrière est assez bordélique avec des menus affreux et mal foutus ; quant au "comportement" des bagnoles -même en considérant qu'il s'agit d'arcade- il se révèle d'une mollesse et d'un ennui étonnants.

Voilà donc un étron attendu et confirmé : on se doutait que c'était de la merde et on le sait maintenant. Je me sens soulagé.
  3. SergioT.
    Jan 3, 2008
    How dare you??? Go legal??? Terrible game, ruin the entire series.
  4. KurdtF.
    Nov 23, 2007
    This game is terrible. If it was just crap graphics (forza 2) it could be forgiven. If it were just the poor framerate, I guess I could overlook it - if the gameplay was any good. But it's not. It's a dull racer that *might* have looked good on the xbox, but that looks really sad here on the 360. I think that NFS is suffering an identity crisis: it isn't an arcade racer, This game is terrible. If it was just crap graphics (forza 2) it could be forgiven. If it were just the poor framerate, I guess I could overlook it - if the gameplay was any good. But it's not. It's a dull racer that *might* have looked good on the xbox, but that looks really sad here on the 360. I think that NFS is suffering an identity crisis: it isn't an arcade racer, and it surely isn't a sim. The environments are jaggy and terrible looking... I am sorry, I have nothing positive to say about this title. I wish I did, as I just forked over $60 to EA. It's just a forgettable title amongst giants. Buy PGR4 and hope for something better to come along. One more thing: don't buy it unless you are on live. Many cars cannot be purchased unless you have MS points. And I wiish I was on live, b/c then I might have had a chance to demo this piece of garbage. Expand

The outstanding online gameplay is just one item on a long list of reasons to play ProStreet. The great visuals, solid racing mechanics, lengthy career mode and customization options help make this one of the most deep and enjoyable racing titles around.
    It feels more sophisticated, looks great, delivers tons of cars and racing disciplines, and upgrades what was already a solid online component. But far more critical, it's one of the best drives on the 360.
  3. Sure, it moves fast, and the online options deliver a sweet community aspect, but the 1/4-mile drag events suck, the game at times looks jaggier than a shark's mouth and the drab presentation denies it much needed personality. It's a decent racer, but not sexy enough to rev our engines.