NeverDead Xbox 360

5.6

1. Feb 1, 2012
    I stopped listening to IGN back when they gave Metro a 6.5 and started giving 9's that had Call of Duty slapped on the cover and I am glad I did. This game is unique, something hard to find these days. Its by far not the best and a bit cheesy from time to time, But if you enjoy that crazy action sort of game that comes out of Japan every now and again this games fun. The graphics areI stopped listening to IGN back when they gave Metro a 6.5 and started giving 9's that had Call of Duty slapped on the cover and I am glad I did. This game is unique, something hard to find these days. Its by far not the best and a bit cheesy from time to time, But if you enjoy that crazy action sort of game that comes out of Japan every now and again this games fun. The graphics are fairly impressive aswell too. The voice acting could have used a little more work though. Expand
  2. Feb 1, 2012
    This game is fun. It's just a fun game. Don't play it if you're expecting it to shatter expectations and defy all genre standards, because it won't. What it WILL do is make you laugh and remind you that games are meant to be played and enjoyed for the sake of being played and enjoyed.
  3. Feb 1, 2012
    I honestly loved this game the style of it was great the body being blown around. It took me as surprise as I thought its never dying aspect I thought it was a bit sketchy, but It was well worth it.
  4. Feb 1, 2012
    All the reviewers and critics who give this game a bad score are retards. This game is f*cking awesome. So hardcore and fun...................... Ikr.
  5. Feb 2, 2012
    Konami once again surprised everyone - made their own Devil May Cry, with a European taste. Soundtrack could easily qualify for Oscars. With a hint at the sequel!
  6. Jul 18, 2012
    As a veteran gamer who cut his gaming teeth on the likes of the ZX81, I can honestly say that I
  7. Nov 6, 2014
    Once again, like with Bullet Witch, I'm the minority. Many say this game is bad but it really isn't. The combat is fun and the graphics are good. The story, while predictable, is fun and adds good context too the plot. The dialog is actually not that bad but some would disagree with my statement. Overall, Neverdead is a fun game and will keep your attention if you let it.

1. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Mar 10, 2012
    A great concept with potential, torn to pieces by bland shooting, horrid dialogue and frustrating design. Swordplay can be fun but there's little else to enjoy. [Issue#82, p.88]
  2. Mar 1, 2012
    We give developer Rebellion a pat on the back for trying something original in the shooter genre, but it simply doesn't work that well. The story is dumb and so is main character Bryce. The gameplay is incredibly repetitive and gets really frustrating, really fast.
  3. Feb 22, 2012
    NeverDead's heart is in the right place: committed to entertaining you, no matter the cost - even if it means losing your head a few too many times along the way. [March 2012, p.120]