8.4

1. Dan
    Sep 17, 2009
    This game is on par with NHL 09 in the sense that it is annoying, because of stupid bugs that EA will most likely never fix. I've played 3 games, and it is nice that they fixed the problems of 09 finally- too bad they added so many others.
  2. JasonD
    Dec 23, 2009
    its still a good game but for me 1 its still to easy to score im on pro and 2 create a play mode is garbages you cant even make your play. and if anyone knows how to create your play teach me and ill change my grade but until thien it stays

1. It’s good. It’s really good. Fans of the NHL games will not be disappointed and newcomers to the series will find one of the deepest, enjoyable, and most engaging hockey game EA has ever put out to date.
  2. A nearly flawless title; only the most cynical and jaded gamers will take issue with any of the game’s extremely minor problems.
  3. A game that builds on its critically-lauded predecessor with fine new features, NHL 10 is a great follow-up sports title that other franchises should take a hint from.