6.5

1. May 30, 2013
    A fun little game where you slaughter hundreds of soldiers with one fatal sword swing. Get's a bet boring doing it over and over, but it was still enjoyable.
  2. Apr 16, 2013
    A pretty, but rather bland, slasher that tries too hard to be Dynasty Warriors. There really isn't anything wrong with this game, but there isn't really anything right either. Combat is a bit fun at first, but get terribly repetitive after a while. For an early Xbox 360 title, it is visually impressive, at least when it came out.

Overall:
    A rather generic Dynasty style third person
    slasher that is fun for a little while, but after a weekend of playing, you'll be through with it. Expand
  3. Jun 6, 2012
    This is one of the worst games that I have ever played. Horrible voice acting? Check. Glitches? Check. Completely unfair boss fights with an even worse save system? Check. They can't even take the time to make the horrible voice acting match up with the mouths moving! I am so glad that I payed $5 for this putrid piece of trash but now I am starting to think THAT was wasting money. I probably will never play this game again, not even for the achievements. This game is horrible. Expand
  4. Sep 1, 2010
    This game is just plain bad! I hated it so much I had to finish it as some sort of penance for buying it in the first place.
    If i wanted to push just one button all the time, I would have stayed with my ex-wife!.

1. Ninety-Nine Nights deserves a better score... That's a strange ways to put it, but it comes from the fact that its most grating flaws occur at such a fundamental level that it's a mystery they were ever tolerated at all. [JPN Import; June 2006, p.89]
  2. Half epic, half irritating slash-'em-up that's as grand as it is sloppy. [July 2006, p.69]
  3. Most of the time Ninety-Nine Nights does look like a game which befits the ‘next-gen’ tag, and yet periodically it embarrasses itself with ‘previous-gen’ foibles. Playing N3 is a frustrating experience. [July 2006, p.124]