Of Orcs and Men Xbox 360

5.7

1. Oct 12, 2012
    It's obvious that there has been a Troll attack on this game. I mean, how come that on the 207 negative reviews there are no comments ?

Anyhow, even though it has some issues, the games has a solid background story, nice graphics and an interesting gameplay. I'm having a good time playing it.
  2. Oct 12, 2012
    I have seen a lot of trolling on many fronts because of the gameplay not being a hack and slash. The gameplay is like dragon age origins for anyone who is interested and plays as smoothly and balanced as it. Although word of warning due to only having the tank and rogue archetypes it is somewhat simplified, they have replaced the healer class with skills that gradually regenerate healthI have seen a lot of trolling on many fronts because of the gameplay not being a hack and slash. The gameplay is like dragon age origins for anyone who is interested and plays as smoothly and balanced as it. Although word of warning due to only having the tank and rogue archetypes it is somewhat simplified, they have replaced the healer class with skills that gradually regenerate health for several seconds. There has also been a lot of trolling due to the fact that the orcs are the heroes although anyone who has actually played the game will know that just because you play an orc and a goblin; this does not mean that all the orcs in the game are good and not all humans are evil. The storyline is simple and the maps are linear but I am having a blast playing the game and "HIGHLY" recommend it to anyone who enjoys old bioware rpg's, it may not have as much depth as them (not very many games do to be honest) but it will satisfy your taste buds. The game deserves an 8/9 out of 10 but I am giving it a 10 to do what I can to counter-act the massive negative trolling that has emerged on the user score "BEFORE THE GAME WAS EVEN RELEASED" Expand
  3. Oct 13, 2012
    Just here to balance out the hate. I mean, really, at least give the real reviewers time to play the game before you potentially ruin peoples jobs. Christ.
  4. Oct 15, 2012
    I greatly enjoyed squishy humies butthurting over being squishy. Diz Game did da best trollingz eveb before being released!
    11/10, would watch whole drama again!
  5. Aug 8, 2013
    Nice game, if not as broad as the Elder Scrolls or the Dragon Age series. The artwork is good, the classes are more limited than in other RPGs, but it's still a fun game and at the current (Aug 2013) discounted prices, there's no way you can lose. I give it an 8 our of 10, but rated it 10 here because although this game demonstrates that orcs and goblins can sometimes be the good guys,Nice game, if not as broad as the Elder Scrolls or the Dragon Age series. The artwork is good, the classes are more limited than in other RPGs, but it's still a fun game and at the current (Aug 2013) discounted prices, there's no way you can lose. I give it an 8 our of 10, but rated it 10 here because although this game demonstrates that orcs and goblins can sometimes be the good guys, trolls will forever be trolls obnoxious (low ratings before playing the game), cowardly (low ratings with no review) and a plague on our gaming community. Expand
  6. Nov 2, 2013
    -MY REVIEW WILL HELP UNDECIDED-

~~This game was fun for me this OCTOBER 2013. And I ignored the fact that it was an old game and was wanting to spend some MONEY I HAD ON MY account. And this was worth it for a affordable game.. --Graphics aren't Last of us,Halo,Or Bioshock but does that matter on NON-blockbuster games anyways? NO! With arcade or PSN or downloadable games Graphics and
    -MY REVIEW WILL HELP UNDECIDED-

--Graphics aren't Last of us,Halo,Or Bioshock but does that matter on NON-blockbuster games anyways? NO! With arcade or PSN or downloadable games Graphics and voice acting need only be swervicable for our fun. Story & gameplay and unique level up or loot etc.. I enjoyed this game and if one is 100% true to themselves when they start playing it, then dissapointmen t will be less because I knew this game was just a 2 day type game. anything more is a perk..

--No game deserves a ZERO! We should only be allowed so many ZERO's, or it should be monitored or controlled..I bet 90% of reviewers who attack games with a ZERO do it on a regular basis..ugh!
    - I could see a 2 maybe. a ONE if a game is brokem and can not be played..But a ZERO is misused..
    --I look forward to innovation with scoring...

I gave this a 10 to balance out the OBVIOUS Hate-Spam that took place..
    -Metacritic has a good Rep but that wont last forever. Even though the Meta-Score is what we go-by and use as a quick tool etc,,But I used to really like user scores..But not when THERE'S 200+ Scores of -0- with no comments..

1. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Dec 1, 2012
    This isn't a good game, but it's one that will grow on you after a few hours. [Issue#91, p.89]
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Nov 15, 2012
    Of Orcs and Men might seem like a traditional role-playing game, but it turns the roles of heroes and villains upside down. Orcs and goblins are oppressed while humans enjoy the good life. The game gets a bit repetitive towards the end and the AI is downright awful, but it is still a worthwhile play. Highly recommended to players who are sick and tired of knights in their shining armor running the show. [Nov 2012]
  3. Hyper Magazine
    Nov 14, 2012
    There's an interesting idea at the core of Of Orcs and Men, but the muddled delivery and presentation make it very forgettable. [Dec 2012]