Omerta: City of Gangsters Xbox 360

• Release Date: Feb 12, 2013
  • Also On: PC
3.3

1. Feb 21, 2014
    So close and yet so so far, game is way to short due to bad mechanics, I finished a sandbox game on hard in less than 35 minutes on my very first sandbox game. It left me wanting a lot more content that just wasn't there, a few drive-bys and you win so disappointing. Huge potential but missing way to much to work. I could see myself loving this game if it wasn't so dumbed down and had aSo close and yet so so far, game is way to short due to bad mechanics, I finished a sandbox game on hard in less than 35 minutes on my very first sandbox game. It left me wanting a lot more content that just wasn't there, a few drive-bys and you win so disappointing. Huge potential but missing way to much to work. I could see myself loving this game if it wasn't so dumbed down and had a few more mechanics to make it challenging or interesting. Expand

1. May 10, 2013
    There isn't enough depth to the main game to attract anyone with a yen for crime management games, and while I did enjoy the combat, there's not enough of it to justify the game's purchase as a turn-based-strategy title.
  2. Apr 21, 2013
    Unfortunately, Omerta: City of Gangsters isn't worth playing. The concept is solid, as is the decision to split the game into two distinct game types, but the execution of both game types is subpar.
  3. Apr 9, 2013
    Omerta: City of Gangsters feels like a game that’s half way there in execution. The empire building aspect is a whole lot of fun, and seems to be more thought out than the combat. It doesn’t help that the combat is similar to XCOM, and that XCOM did it way better. But the empire building half of the gameplay is really promising, and something that deserves to be expanded on more.