Omerta: City of Gangsters Xbox 360

  • Publisher: Kalypso
  • Release Date: Feb 12, 2013
  • Also On: PC
User Score
3.3

Generally unfavorable reviews- based on 25 Ratings

User score distribution:
  1. Positive: 5 out of 25
  2. Negative: 18 out of 25
Buy On

Review this game

  1. Your Score
    0 out of 10
    Rate this:
    • 10
    • 9
    • 8
    • 7
    • 6
    • 5
    • 4
    • 3
    • 2
    • 1
    • 0
    • 0
  1. Submit
  2. Check Spelling
  1. Mar 16, 2013
    10
    This game had a highly appealing storyline that inspired me in my life. I'm so glad I can share my review here as it's truly a masterpiece of a game, thank you to the developers for making it. The graphics and game play may be a bit but its still the best game I've ever played.
  2. Jul 26, 2014
    8
    Bom jogo, talvez muito criticado por ter a aparência e jogabilidade de um jogo de estratégia do público de PCs.

    Boa interface, complicado como na vida real! hehe Prós: - Bom enredo; - Boa profundidade no universo; - Fiel na retratação da época; - Port de um gênero do PC para consoles; - Sistema de combate com boas opções de ações; - Muitas opções de 'Perks'. Contras: -
    Bom jogo, talvez muito criticado por ter a aparência e jogabilidade de um jogo de estratégia do público de PCs.

    Boa interface, complicado como na vida real! hehe

    Prós:
    - Bom enredo;
    - Boa profundidade no universo;
    - Fiel na retratação da época;
    - Port de um gênero do PC para consoles;
    - Sistema de combate com boas opções de ações;
    - Muitas opções de 'Perks'.

    Contras:

    - Complexo demais no início;
    - Pouca customização de personagens e cenários;
    - Sistema de combate muito simples (longe de ser um XCOM).
    Expand
Metascore
43

Generally unfavorable reviews - based on 18 Critics

Critic score distribution:
  1. Positive: 0 out of 18
  2. Negative: 12 out of 18
  1. May 10, 2013
    65
    There isn't enough depth to the main game to attract anyone with a yen for crime management games, and while I did enjoy the combat, there's not enough of it to justify the game's purchase as a turn-based-strategy title.
  2. Apr 21, 2013
    40
    Unfortunately, Omerta: City of Gangsters isn't worth playing. The concept is solid, as is the decision to split the game into two distinct game types, but the execution of both game types is subpar.
  3. Apr 9, 2013
    42
    Omerta: City of Gangsters feels like a game that’s half way there in execution. The empire building aspect is a whole lot of fun, and seems to be more thought out than the combat. It doesn’t help that the combat is similar to XCOM, and that XCOM did it way better. But the empire building half of the gameplay is really promising, and something that deserves to be expanded on more.