• Publisher: Kalypso
  • Release Date: Feb 12, 2013
  • Also On: PC
2.7

1. Mar 16, 2013
    This game had a highly appealing storyline that inspired me in my life. I'm so glad I can share my review here as it's truly a masterpiece of a game, thank you to the developers for making it. The graphics and game play may be a bit but its still the best game I've ever played.

1. May 10, 2013
    There isn't enough depth to the main game to attract anyone with a yen for crime management games, and while I did enjoy the combat, there's not enough of it to justify the game's purchase as a turn-based-strategy title.
  2. Apr 21, 2013
    Unfortunately, Omerta: City of Gangsters isn't worth playing. The concept is solid, as is the decision to split the game into two distinct game types, but the execution of both game types is subpar.
  3. Apr 9, 2013
    Omerta: City of Gangsters feels like a game that’s half way there in execution. The empire building aspect is a whole lot of fun, and seems to be more thought out than the combat. It doesn’t help that the combat is similar to XCOM, and that XCOM did it way better. But the empire building half of the gameplay is really promising, and something that deserves to be expanded on more.