• Publisher: Kalypso
  • Release Date: Feb 12, 2013
  • Also On: PC
3.2

1. Jul 26, 2014
    Bom jogo, talvez muito criticado por ter a aparência e jogabilidade de um jogo de estratégia do público de PCs.

Boa interface, complicado como na vida real! hehe Prós: - Bom enredo; - Boa profundidade no universo; - Fiel na retratação da época; - Port de um gênero do PC para consoles; - Sistema de combate com boas opções de ações; - Muitas opções de 'Perks'. Contras: -

Boa interface, complicado como na vida real! hehe

Prós:
    - Bom enredo;
    - Boa profundidade no universo;
    - Fiel na retratação da época;
    - Port de um gênero do PC para consoles;
    - Sistema de combate com boas opções de ações;
    - Muitas opções de 'Perks'.

Contras:

- Complexo demais no início;
    - Pouca customização de personagens e cenários;
    - Sistema de combate muito simples (longe de ser um XCOM).
  2. Feb 21, 2014
    So close and yet so so far, game is way to short due to bad mechanics, I finished a sandbox game on hard in less than 35 minutes on my very first sandbox game. It left me wanting a lot more content that just wasn't there, a few drive-bys and you win so disappointing. Huge potential but missing way to much to work. I could see myself loving this game if it wasn't so dumbed down and had aSo close and yet so so far, game is way to short due to bad mechanics, I finished a sandbox game on hard in less than 35 minutes on my very first sandbox game. It left me wanting a lot more content that just wasn't there, a few drive-bys and you win so disappointing. Huge potential but missing way to much to work. I could see myself loving this game if it wasn't so dumbed down and had a few more mechanics to make it challenging or interesting. Expand
  3. Aug 28, 2013
    How boring and repetitive, Kalypso! The economy management sucks and the battles are uninspired. After 15 minutes I just quit to never come back. Kalypso, your Tropico series is so addictive, funny and well done I'm sure you can do a lot better than this.
  4. May 3, 2013
    This game is terrible! I cannot even really describe to you how bad it is because there are no real gameplay mechanics or features worth mentioning. It is just simply put, a really crappy strategy game attempt.
    I really, really wanted to like this game because the whole 1920's theme heavily appealed to me, and in all brutal honesty the story and characters were the games strongest point, but the game was too unbearable to even enjoy that.
    For 40 bucks this game is downright unacceptable quality. It is games like this that make me so reluctant to give some more eclectic games a chance. And also, the DLC content is also terrible and horribly overpriced. 5 bucks for LITERALLY a 5 minute flipping mission.
  5. Mar 16, 2013
    This game had a highly appealing storyline that inspired me in my life. I'm so glad I can share my review here as it's truly a masterpiece of a game, thank you to the developers for making it. The graphics and game play may be a bit but its still the best game I've ever played.
  6. Feb 26, 2013
    I'm going to review the PC version a short while after this, but damn it. This is one of the worst PC ports I have seen. I'm tired so let me put this short, if you have a Xbox 360 DO NOT BUY THIS!!!"
    'Nuff said
  7. May 3, 2013

1. May 10, 2013
    There isn't enough depth to the main game to attract anyone with a yen for crime management games, and while I did enjoy the combat, there's not enough of it to justify the game's purchase as a turn-based-strategy title.
  2. Apr 21, 2013
    Unfortunately, Omerta: City of Gangsters isn't worth playing. The concept is solid, as is the decision to split the game into two distinct game types, but the execution of both game types is subpar.
  3. Apr 9, 2013
    Omerta: City of Gangsters feels like a game that’s half way there in execution. The empire building aspect is a whole lot of fun, and seems to be more thought out than the combat. It doesn’t help that the combat is similar to XCOM, and that XCOM did it way better. But the empire building half of the gameplay is really promising, and something that deserves to be expanded on more.