6.3

1. EricL.
    Sep 8, 2009
    This is the worst game ever played, and even though it goes for the "it's so bad it's good" appeal, it doesn't work. It's just SO BAD!! First thing you'll see is graphics, and I'm dead seriouse when I say that I've seen better on the Gamecube. The colors are so bland and there is barely any texturing (sp?). The music is... there, that's all that can This is the worst game ever played, and even though it goes for the "it's so bad it's good" appeal, it doesn't work. It's just SO BAD!! First thing you'll see is graphics, and I'm dead seriouse when I say that I've seen better on the Gamecube. The colors are so bland and there is barely any texturing (sp?). The music is... there, that's all that can be said about that. The camera follows you like it would in a 3d sonic game, and even though I'm one of the few hopeless people who like those games, this ISN'T a speed-platformer. The enemies just stand still, and you'll be suprised when they actually attack, and if you play as anna you'll be there forever she's so weak. the power ups drain your health, which is one of the only ways you may die in this game. Another way is through boss battles. The same ones are recycled over and over, and one time, after beating one, I had to fight FIVE more clones of her! It's like some sort of joke!! Level design is dragged out for as long as it could be, making you go to the ends of each map to fight the same pacifist zombies over and over. What I can say is that there at least is no problem with it's controle, and it is $40. However it may be sold for, it's worthless, though. People may say "It's not trying to be good" but that's a pointless argument. If you go to a resturant and ask for dog poop, and have it served to you on a silver platter, you may not argue with the chef for messing up your order, but at the end of the day, you're eating dog poop. Expand
  2. [anonymous]
    Oct 25, 2009
    This game sucks. The graphics suck. The plot sucks. The gameplay sucks. The sound sucks. Everything sucks. Don't give it a ten to convince yourself that you didn't waste your money. It sucks. Don't even insult yourself by looking at it, unless you suck.
  3. RickT
    May 9, 2009
    I fail to understand how anyone could rate this game a 10. Camera angle is rarely right to see anything thats currently kicking the crap out of you, and the poorly subtitled, and translated game makes me wish Bestbuy didn't purposely have a blackzone for cell coverage over their store to prevent me from googling the reviews before buying it.
  4. Jul 17, 2015
    I played it for 2 minutes. Then I slammed it down and swore. What was I supposed to do, you ask? I don't really know the answer to that question, you'll need to ask someone who played it for longer than an hour, and good luck with that!
  5. Jan 12, 2011
    I picked this up because it was £2. £2. How bad can it be, for £2. And the postage was free. So how bad can it be? It's tosh. Graphics - janky.
    Sound - janky.
    Story - usual Japanse craziness, so the best bit of it.
    Camera - very janky.
    Worth £2? No.
  6. Jan 8, 2016
    Whenever I think of bad games, this is always the first one to come to my mind, not E.T, not Mr Jekyll and Mr. Hide, No boobs, bikinis or zombies can save this one. Still beat the game but how painful it was to do so.
  7. Apr 13, 2017
    Voilà un concurrent sérieux aux Dynasty Warriors ! pfffiou... remplacer des armées de clones, (de clowns plutôt) en armures par deux midinettes en bikini qui découpent des zombies devrait attirer un certain public otacul. Sauf que même ce dit public ne tiendra pas plus de quelques minutes : les modélisations sommaires, la laideur abominable, le gameplay ridicule (ou son absence totale enVoilà un concurrent sérieux aux Dynasty Warriors ! pfffiou... remplacer des armées de clones, (de clowns plutôt) en armures par deux midinettes en bikini qui découpent des zombies devrait attirer un certain public otacul. Sauf que même ce dit public ne tiendra pas plus de quelques minutes : les modélisations sommaires, la laideur abominable, le gameplay ridicule (ou son absence totale en fait) rendent l'expérience absolument intolérable.

C'est tellement mauvais que même mon Rottweiler n'en a pas voulu : il s'est mis à aboyer, baver et j'ai du le piquer. Pauvre bête.

Leaving you with a bad taste in your mouth and an unwashable feeling of downright sleaziness, Onechanbara can be simulated by checking into a shady motel.
  2. So what reason is there to play Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad? There is none, so suppress any morbid interest you may harbor and spend your money elsewhere, because neither acrobatic temptresses nor legions of the lurching undead can make this game worth playing.
  3. It’s clear that there was a lot more programming manpower put into jiggly girl parts and gouts of blood than in the rest of the game design.