6.6

1. Jan 12, 2011
    I picked this up because it was £2. £2. How bad can it be, for £2. And the postage was free. So how bad can it be? It's tosh. Graphics - janky.
    Sound - janky.
    Story - usual Japanse craziness, so the best bit of it.
    Camera - very janky.
    Worth £2? No.
  2. Dec 13, 2012
    This game is just mindless fun. Check your brain at the door and mash those buttons while oogling some barely clad ladies chopping hordes of zombies to pieces. There no real story, there's little mission structure, camera is a headache. Yet, I still found this game fun somehow. If ever I want to play a game that'll turn my brain off, then this is it. The perfect game to play if you'reThis game is just mindless fun. Check your brain at the door and mash those buttons while oogling some barely clad ladies chopping hordes of zombies to pieces. There no real story, there's little mission structure, camera is a headache. Yet, I still found this game fun somehow. If ever I want to play a game that'll turn my brain off, then this is it. The perfect game to play if you're completely wasted. Overall: Mindless fun and that's all it's trying to be. If you can get it for an ultra low price, or a cheap rental, then give it a go, just don't expect too much from it. Expand

Leaving you with a bad taste in your mouth and an unwashable feeling of downright sleaziness, Onechanbara can be simulated by checking into a shady motel.
  2. So what reason is there to play Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad? There is none, so suppress any morbid interest you may harbor and spend your money elsewhere, because neither acrobatic temptresses nor legions of the lurching undead can make this game worth playing.
  3. It’s clear that there was a lot more programming manpower put into jiggly girl parts and gouts of blood than in the rest of the game design.