7.8

1. ArwenG
    Oct 16, 2009
    A picky "professionals only" experience where youre expected to act like you really would if you were there even though youve been denied the ability you would have if you were. Its obviously been designed for the ruthlessly strict world of the PC sim where fun is puzzlingly considered "unprofessional" and "likely to get you killed". Why on earth theyd port it to a platform designed for A picky "professionals only" experience where youre expected to act like you really would if you were there even though youve been denied the ability you would have if you were. Its obviously been designed for the ruthlessly strict world of the PC sim where fun is puzzlingly considered "unprofessional" and "likely to get you killed". Why on earth theyd port it to a platform designed for entertainment is as batty as crafting the dirtiest joke known to mankind and airing it during dinner with the pope! Completely out of pace and overly ignorant of purpose. Save yourself some money and just go sign up for basic training where you can have burly, sneering jugheads telling you "youre doing it wrong" from dawn till dusk while suffering every soul shattering minute the games supporters seem to fetishise! Go forth and get shot! Expand
  2. MorenoVex
    Oct 11, 2009
    1) game Bot spot enemy like if the game was without vegetation, your bot see enemies and enemies see u in this way. 2) online game is ruined by BOT that u cannot disable. so even if u are inside vegetation and very far, enemy bots see u as u take e look to them to and soon fire to u I really hope thay will make a patch to enable vegetation use for stealh approach to enemies, and a patch 1) game Bot spot enemy like if the game was without vegetation, your bot see enemies and enemies see u in this way. 2) online game is ruined by BOT that u cannot disable. so even if u are inside vegetation and very far, enemy bots see u as u take e look to them to and soon fire to u I really hope thay will make a patch to enable vegetation use for stealh approach to enemies, and a patch to disable bots in multiplayer. Expand
  3. Apr 21, 2013
    I've been playing computer games since I had a Spectrum 48k back in 1981. I can honestly say that this game is in my `top' ten of worst games ever, yes it's that bad.
    It's got more bugs than a crab victims pants, it's sloooow, inaccurate, confusing.
    Thankfully I bought it pre-owned for only seven quid, if I'd paid seven pence for it, then I would maybe not be that bothered. Terrible

Terrible game from the usually genius Codemasters.

1. More than anything, it's a game that, even after completion, we want to keep returning to again and again, adding different ingredients to the freeform formula and seeing what kind of explosions we can create. We can guarantee you won't have played an FPS quite like this on Xbox 360, but now that one's arrived, you certainly should. [Nov 2009, p.84]
    At its best, it's nerve-janglingly tense as you plot and then implement the next firefight – where decisions you make have very serious consequences. But be warned, it's not a game that gently welcomes those more used to running-and-gunning, and even for the hardcore, there are serious problems with awkward command menus for your squad and bland missions at the top of the list of minus points.
  3. Operation Flashpoint 2 is a simulation, but it’s a simulation that is actually fun to play.