Pac-Man Xbox 360

5.1

1. Dec 27, 2013
    This is the same gameplay over and over and over. The graphics look like they were made in the 1980's and all you do is eat pellets in a maze avoiding ghosts.Really Namco? That's all you could do in all your laziness you made this complete piece of junk that seems like it ran on an Atari in the 1980's. I mean come ON! There is no multiplayer or no story. Just one tiny thing. This "game" isThis is the same gameplay over and over and over. The graphics look like they were made in the 1980's and all you do is eat pellets in a maze avoiding ghosts.Really Namco? That's all you could do in all your laziness you made this complete piece of junk that seems like it ran on an Atari in the 1980's. I mean come ON! There is no multiplayer or no story. Just one tiny thing. This "game" is for people who decide to clear up some storage to put a game their three year olds just might appreciate. Expand
  2. MatC.
    Aug 24, 2006
    It looks right. But with just ONE control, how can you screw that up? The arcade game was not sluggish like this. It looks accurate, and if you were able to play more easily, it would play accurately. But again, how do you not get the controller right? There aren't even buttons on this game!
  3. Andyman
    Aug 9, 2006
    Pac-Man brings absolutely nothing new to the table. Where are the online modes? Why not add a maze designer (and make it so we can share mazes!) I don't care if it is only 400 points (5 dollars), it's not worth it! I don't see myself buying any of Namco's future Live Arcade offerings if they're as weak-sauce as these. Like Galaga, Pac-Man gets a 4 out of respect Pac-Man brings absolutely nothing new to the table. Where are the online modes? Why not add a maze designer (and make it so we can share mazes!) I don't care if it is only 400 points (5 dollars), it's not worth it! I don't see myself buying any of Namco's future Live Arcade offerings if they're as weak-sauce as these. Like Galaga, Pac-Man gets a 4 out of respect for the arcade glory days. Collapse
  4. SlimT.
    Aug 18, 2006
    It looks like this game will burn-in an image on a big screen TV, and the controls are unresponsive.
  5. barryL.
    Mar 6, 2008
    pac-man? more like pac-stupid, this game isnt fun at all. first of all you're some sort of yellow circle thing with a giant mouth and one eye, and you go around eating these pellets or some shit..but there are these ghosts that want to kill you, which you can only kill if you grab a "power pellet" omfg, i can't even shoot them. this game sucks. get CoD 4 instead.
  6. JerryLees
    May 27, 2008
    This game is a classic. It's just the way it is supposed to be. The controls aren't what they are on a arcade--- because the 360 isn't an arcade machine, but none the less it's a great playing game and awesome exactly as it is. Yes, the controls seem sluggish, partly becasue the original controller was a 4 way digital stick... not an analog joystick.

As for updated

As for updated graphics... I hate those games that have the "evolved" levels... leave the classics the way they were and don't mess with them.
  7. BobbyperuV.
    Aug 17, 2006
    Like most retro games, the memory is better than the actual game was. In addition to the now-boring play, the handling and turning feels sluggish. People played this for years?
  8. Ogdini
    Sep 14, 2006
    Thoroughly enjoyable classic. Like the dude once said.. "if video gaming affected us as kids we'd all be listening to repetitive music and munching pills" I give pac man an 8... who can resist the kudos of being the best @ this legendary game.

1. In the end, the chance to claim Pac-Man bragging rights among your friends list may be enough to make it worth buying, and the chance to play one of the all-time greatest games again arguably makes it a compulsory purchase regardless of how many times you've played it before.
  2. Simply it is still darned fun to play. Throw in some achievements, leadersboards and a nifty price tag of only five bones, and you’ve got hours upon hours of classic gaming to be had.
  3. If you're absolutely riddled with Pac-Man fever, this game is for you, but if you're anything less than fiendish in your desire to play Pac-Man, then take a pass.