Peggle Xbox 360

8.4

1. Jake
    Mar 23, 2009
    Like most great puzzle games, Peggl is based on a simple mechanic. This time around it's Plinko. The graphics and humorous touches go above and beyond your standard live arcade puzzler, and I spent about 4 hours playing through it the first night I got it. I don't see myself playing it for much more than 3 days or so. I decided to play the challenge mode where you play against Like most great puzzle games, Peggl is based on a simple mechanic. This time around it's Plinko. The graphics and humorous touches go above and beyond your standard live arcade puzzler, and I spent about 4 hours playing through it the first night I got it. I don't see myself playing it for much more than 3 days or so. I decided to play the challenge mode where you play against normal level opponents. I can honestly say this was the worst mistake of my life. They make insane bank shots that will infuriate you and make you want to throw your controller. Expand
  2. FredJ.
    Mar 13, 2009
    The premise is quite simple and the game is great fun, if only for a short while. Few will find this title capable of holding their attention in the long run as this game is taylored made for short sessions and casual players. Though for $10, this isn't a bad distraction.
  3. Mar 31, 2013
    Peggle is a game that on Xbox 360 is good, but maybe a little too short. The gameplay is basically Pachinko with special powers. The goal is to destroy some red pegs in the field, and it's incredibly addictive. The game has a cheery atmosphere, but is basically the same game as the PC version with online mode. The graphics are ok, and the soundtrack is ok too, but even then the music whenPeggle is a game that on Xbox 360 is good, but maybe a little too short. The gameplay is basically Pachinko with special powers. The goal is to destroy some red pegs in the field, and it's incredibly addictive. The game has a cheery atmosphere, but is basically the same game as the PC version with online mode. The graphics are ok, and the soundtrack is ok too, but even then the music when you win is almost humorously epic. Adding almost nothing new in comparison to other PopCap's games, I think you should get the game on the Plants vs Zombies DVD collection that includes this game, Zuma and PvZ, unless you already have some of this games. Expand
  4. Nov 23, 2012
    Its fun at first but it gets boring fast. This game has been collecting dust in my collection for awhile now. It was fun, played it for atleast 10+ hours. I guess I got my money worth, but it got boring fast.

1. The game is incredibly colorful with a great mix of animation and sound to satisfy players of all ages—it’s not dumbed down for kids and it’s not loaded up with sophisticated gameplay concepts that only adults can take in. Most of all, though, it’s the combination of simple gameplay, challenging action and cartoon-like graphics that makes it highly appealing.
    Peggle is pure happiness distilled into a low-cost digital download.
  3. Simply put, this is a once-in-a-generation puzzler, much like Tetris. It’s Xbox Live Arcade’s finest offering, and it can be both mindless and high-level strategic fun. Don’t miss it. Find an internet connection and create an Xbox Live Silver account if you have to; it’s that sublime.