3.8

1. DarrenD.
    Oct 1, 2007
    Rent this game and see that the above score may even be too high.It was like a PS2 game gone wrong with terrible gameplay and missions.
  2. XzibitSucks
    Jan 16, 2007
    As pointless as the T.V. show, you do the same thing for a good 20 hours. Save your money for a decent game.
  3. MarcusLywood
    Jun 11, 2009
    I could just leave this review by saying that the game is god awful and one of the worst games of the decade, but I guess I should more in depth before I come to the conculsion.
    Firstly is the overall look of the game. It looks like, well, crap.
    I'm serious, it looks like someone spend 3 seconds on the graphics and thought "Yep, nothing more we can do" Secondly is the minigames.
    Firstly is the overall look of the game. It looks like, well, crap.
    Secondly is the minigames. Yes, minigames on a console that is not the Wii.
    That's like adding ham to a donut. It doesn't work.
    Need I also add that the minigames are repetative, boring and unrewarding? No, you knew that already. My sister's TV has better mingames. A crap version of Tetris (yes, it's really bad)
    Thirdly, is the cutscenes. The first two you see really reflect the show Pimp My Ride and make you think that it's a good game. The third one though, and you find out that it's the same cutscene over and OVER again.
    Finally, is the controls. One word, s***.
    All in all, I'm dissapointed that Activison, a series famous for great series's like Tony Hawk and Guitar Hero to put their name on this abomination.
    Four words; don't buy this game.
  4. Andyman
    Feb 14, 2007
    More like Pimp My TV Franchise... and kids, we all know that's never a good thing. Don't even THINK of renting this, much less buying it.
  5. Mar 9, 2012
    What is this?, I remember to the perfection the TV Show Pimp My Ride, and I never have the idea that someone can do a game, but sorprise Activision do a game of the TV Show, and what happen? Any good, the graphics are horrible, the cars are the only good in this title, the controls are strange, the gameplay is strange, the music is good, but the music and cars not be much for save thisWhat is this?, I remember to the perfection the TV Show Pimp My Ride, and I never have the idea that someone can do a game, but sorprise Activision do a game of the TV Show, and what happen? Any good, the graphics are horrible, the cars are the only good in this title, the controls are strange, the gameplay is strange, the music is good, but the music and cars not be much for save this thing, that is a horrible form to kill the show. Expand

1. No amount of Xzibit influence or ride pimpage can save Pimp My Ride from its god-awful minigames and lousy driving mechanics.
  2. When running properly, Pimp my Ride is fun if you’re into the show, but it will do little for the gearheads who are looking for something a little different in the racing genre. Snatch this one up if you’re really into the TV show, Xzibit, or outlandishly customizing cars.
    While the cutscenes do a nice job of capturing the energy of the Pimp My Ride TV show, the game design kills any chance this game had at being fun.