5.3

1. Mr.S.
    Jun 15, 2007
    It's a decent game. Bear in mind that the game is designed for the younger and more casual gaming audience and the more hardcore gamers will find it boring. I myself can't see me playing the game too much, but the better half seems to enjoy it a lot. The game looks nice, sounds nice and plays nice. The simplistic gameplay makes it appealing and the casual gamer won't have It's a decent game. Bear in mind that the game is designed for the younger and more casual gaming audience and the more hardcore gamers will find it boring. I myself can't see me playing the game too much, but the better half seems to enjoy it a lot. The game looks nice, sounds nice and plays nice. The simplistic gameplay makes it appealing and the casual gamer won't have to curse the heavens for 15 button combos and super intelligent AI. A well built game alltogether. Expand
  2. RonaldV.
    Jun 5, 2007
    This game is good. Yes, it's Disney and made for a younger crowd, so the combat system is simplistic, but fun. Graphics are amazing! Levels are great b/c you can play thru Dead Man's Chest AND World's End. If you are looking for a family fun game, this is GREAT! If you are looking for innovative FPS with blood, this game is not for you.
  3. LukeR.
    Jun 6, 2007
    Beautiful scenery, character models and fluid movement. Some interesting puzzles, and entertaining if not repetitive swordfighting system. The only way the game could have been better is if they fixed the swordfighting system and mixed up the possible moves, otherwise the game is incredibly entertaining and beautiful to move through.

Sure, it's cool that you'll find references to some of the more popular third-person action titles, such as Prince of Persia's balance-beam act and hand-over-hand wall crawling, but nothing in here screams innovation.
    Let's put it this way: if it came down to playing this game for seven hours or walking the plank, it would be a tough choice. Save your hard-earned cash for a barrel of rum and consider a rental.
    It's deep enough and features enough referential material to draw in the diehard fans of the source material but it isn't innovative or interesting enough to stand alone in the action genre. However, if you come in with lowered expectations, you just might have fun with it.