5.7

1. Jul 1, 2013
    Not bad, not really good, but not bad...I pick this game just for GLaDOS, but in the end all the other characters are really funny too................
  2. Apr 30, 2013
    Admittedly, not having multiplayer kills replayability past a certain point, but do you know what has multiplayer? Every single other poker game out there. If that's the jones you need, there are a thousand ways to go get it. Not every game has Poker Night 2's personality, and as Jules Winfield would tell you, personality goes a long way.

In lieu of multiplayer, what you have are five
    great characters and deep amounts of barks and conversations between various combinations of them. Despite what the reviewers said, dialogue repetition is not that big a problem. There are only so many ways to say "check" and all in." What amazes me is that I've played this game for about thirty hours now, and as recently as last night, I saw some one-liners and conversations that I hadn't yet.

The call for multiplayer is misplaced. It's not that kind of party. My only suggestion for future games would be the option to get up and walk around...explore the room, play some of those arcade machines seen in "Poker Night 1", etc. etc. "Poker Night 2" is a "through the looking glass" game where your most ridiculous gaming fantasies get dragged into reality and forced to play cards. I don't even like poker, but I love this game.
  3. May 12, 2013
    8 Its pretty a decent game to play, its glitchy. Its a fun game you can unlock stuff.

About as good as non-human poker gets. [July 2013, p.79]
  2. Jun 26, 2013
    The inner-character jibes and japes are tops but after a few games the unskippable hi-jinks go from funny to frustrating as repetition kicks in. [Aug 2013, p.67]
  3. Jun 9, 2013
    Poker Night 2 offers some fun characters, extra’s and especially dialogues, but those start to repeat quickly and the lack of modes prevents you from coming back.