6.4

1. Jan 19, 2012
    pes has improved since 2011 ... but was the usual ARCADE. The animations have improved but are still low quality, control of the players still cumbersome, cpu AI is very good and the AI is incredibly stupid goalkeepers and buggy. The shoots are done bad, the animation of the shooting is unrealistic and there is only steps 1-2, and cross animations, too little. The pace of play is very good .. while the arbitration is unrealistic and always ready to cheat in favor of the CPU.

Graphically it is beautiful to see the many beautiful faces recognizable (but those are another level of FIFA as a quality), even if the atmosphere of the game it seems to me not well reproduced.

In my opinion, PES 2012 is better than pes 2011, but is still far from the simulation of FIFA 12 which is the best football game ever.

for 2012 will improve but I think that PES 2013 will be the usual ARCADE ... for lovers of football simulation FIFA 13 will still be there, at a glance:

by konami lost yet another challenge.
  2. Apr 2, 2012
    I can only comment on the career mode so far, but as far as I am concerned, there is no improvement from pes2011. The rating system is still broken, the gameplay has changed, but I am not sure it's for the better (when play goes down either wing, there is no chance of getting on the end of a cross, the ai uses the through ball less, and shooting feels less real than before) . The goalkeepers are pretty useless. The soundtrack to the game is terrible.Overall I am not impressed. Expand

1. Tighter, playable and surprisingly deep, only the stilted visuals and ability to explain its intricacies prevent it from becoming the XBW favorite again. [Dec 2011, p.106]
    PES 2012 looks and feels a lot better than it has in a long time, and has certainly closed the gap on FIFA. The only problem now is the often frustrating randomness of the game, which is both a blessing and a curse really, and the fact that the whole experience still seems rather light on alternative options to counter FIFA's glittering presentation. Back of the net – but via a three yard toe poke rather than a twenty yard rocket.
  3. Nov 15, 2011
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 is definitely an upgrade from last year´s version but some of the new features are a mixed bag. For example much waited teammate control is way too complicated to master. AI is a tough opponent but as a teammate it still has some issues especially in defense. [Nov 2011]