3.2

1. Sep 28, 2010
    Don't waste your money on this if you can buy Gears of War 1 and 2 for half the price. Its basically a very clunky and duller graphics version of them. In fact Gears 2 was sort of ruined for me because of the change of online to sub par dedicated servers which meant the shotgun could make my body explode across the map if an American was firing it at me but even a full lancer wouldntDon't waste your money on this if you can buy Gears of War 1 and 2 for half the price. Its basically a very clunky and duller graphics version of them. In fact Gears 2 was sort of ruined for me because of the change of online to sub par dedicated servers which meant the shotgun could make my body explode across the map if an American was firing it at me but even a full lancer wouldnt bring them down. Buy Gears 1. The onlne was much better. Expand
  2. Oct 26, 2010
    Gears of "Ewwwwwwwwww" Try the demo and you will see what Im talking about!

Sucks that I have to spew forth 150 characters. Just dont bother with this game, its a sad, sad joke!
  3. Oct 8, 2010
    gears of war's lame cousin, played it, hated it, glad i never bought it. all i wanted to say but i have to string out 150 characters just so i can submit.
  4. Dec 26, 2010
    way to take gears of war and make it crappy. just another terrible waste of time and money cut and paste game. its almost like an anime gears. the game is also extremely slow and glitchy. i'd rather cry myself to sleep than play this.
  5. Jun 3, 2012
    dude i bought this game for 25 dollars and i tell you something it crap o rama played it for one day it collecting dust right now

worst game they engine gears of war style game play with some kind of alien thing i dont even understand i said wtf in every attack one gun look so demonic but i thought it look good but it like normal pistol gun is the lvl below 0 i think - 500 billion

is the lvl below 0 i think - 500 billion would give this rating
  6. Oct 15, 2010
    never finished the demo, that says all. So please don't waste money or time over it. that's a wii version of gear's. that's ugly like hell, the AI, story and even the menus are all poor.
  7. Oct 13, 2010
    Brutal, Brutal Game. Dont buy or even rent. I attempted to play this game and had to return it....from renting it. I couldn't even keep it in my house. Fail on gears copy with poor CGI.
  8. Nov 11, 2010
    This game is worse than 50 Cent: Bulletproof for the PS2 and Xbox. That's all that needs to be said, it is very repetitive, this game is a Gears of War clone, but does not execute anything properly, the aiming is atrocious, you could be right in front of a guy with a shotgun and that shot would miss. I would not even play this game for free.
  9. Nov 6, 2011
    One of the most visible Gears of War clones I have ever played. This game is not only an example of a gears clone gone wrong, but an example of how not to make a game period.
  10. Apr 20, 2012
    Worst game i have played on the X-Box 360 console. Bad Gears of War copy cat with horrible visuals, bad and extremely difficult gameplay mechanics, horrible music and terrible voice acting and a decent storyline that gets boring really fast. Luckily i got the game for only 5$ but i still feel like i have completely wasted my 5$ on a really dull and broken game. Terrible!
  11. Aug 14, 2014
    for the love of God that is not game , they wanted us to do an imitation of gears of war however did crap endured not go further this game because the game sucks everything in it is bad but all the same !!!!!!!

1. Mar 1, 2011
    Quantum Theory is a disgrace to the video game industry.
  2. Dec 17, 2010
    Unlike its namesake, Quantum Theory makes no attempt to depart from classical mechanics - it merely diminishes them. [Nov 2010, p.96]
  3. Dec 17, 2010
    A lame and not really challenging story combined with repetitive levels and replaceable characters are the key elements of Quantum Theory.