8.1

1. Jan 26, 2012
    Best word game ever made, in my opinion. Turn-based strategy meets competitive word battles, and this version has HD graphics and multiplayer for $4.99 on XBLA! What's not to love?
  2. Jan 25, 2012
    Highly addictive and intelligent game. Great to play as a break between Battlefield and Skyrim for sure...and for 400 points, you can't beat it. Great value for the money...recommended!
  3. Jan 25, 2012
    LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. I have Quarrel Deluxe on my iPad, and the one thing I felt was missing was multiplayer--well I have it in full force on my Xbox and it really completes the game play experience.
  4. Jan 25, 2012
    I love this game on the iPad. Thank you, Ignition, for bringing it to the 360 and adding multiplayer! Canâ
  5. Mar 9, 2012
    Quarrel, a good title, I don't know what happen in this game, when I bought it, but after, one of the most original titles in Xbox Live Arcade, all is amazing, is an incredible videogame.
  6. Mar 11, 2012
    A very nice XBLA game, a mixture between Scramble and Risk: you take turns, with the AI or your Friends (local and online multiplayer), in a determined scenario, where each one of you has territories, and the amount of "soldiers" in the disputed territory, determines how many letters you can use to form a word, the winner is the one who spells the highest points, and with this beat the enemies soldiers. Well, to resume: it's Risk with words in the place of numbers... very fun indeed! My score: 9,0 / 10, 0 . Expand

Relentlessly clever and deviously charming. [May 2012, p.85]
    A great combination of genres that manages to really tax your brain, be great fun and work as a competitive and addictive multiplayer game. Not so great for solo players, though. [Issue#83, p.104]
  3. Mar 14, 2012